What to buy (Games+Accs)

FireFreek

OMG!!! I'M ON FIRE!
Well it's almost come to the time I get bored of Wii Sports and Wii Play, and all the channels have been looked at, so it's time to buy new stuff. Here are the following options i have:

• Accessories
  • Wiimote--$40
  • Nunchuk--$20
  • Nyko Charge Station Wii--$30
  • 2000 Wii points + Classic Controller--($20+$20) $40
  • Intec Pro Gamer's Case Wii--$40
    Games
  • Super Paper Mario--$45
  • Pokemon Battle Revolution--$50
  • Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess--$50
  • Metroid Prime 3:Corruption--$??
  • Warioware:Smooth Moves--$49
  • Mario Party 8--$45
  • Mario Strikers:Charged--$50

So that's all the choices. They're all choices i'm intrested in.
I have $165 dollars to spare (i haven't bought anything in a while), but then there's the things I have to buy. First, i'm going to HAVE TO buy a nunchuck, because i've got two Wiimotes, and only 1 nunchuck. Then I HAVE TO buy SSBB, which will be at least $50 bucks.

So there goes $70 and i have $95 to spare.

And then there is the question of preference:
  • I dont really need any more Wiimotes and Nunchuks, since it's just my brother and me (and during parties with 4+ people, my friends bring their Wiimotes so it's fine), though it would be nice.
  • A charge station would also be a benefit, due to our constant lacking of AA bateries.
  • Then the Wii points would also be nice, but is not a total need, because i probably hate most of the games on the VC, and the only game worth getting for me is the Ocarina of Time, which leaves me another 1000 to spend.
  • The gamer's case would be something worth getting, because i constantly have to pack and unpack my wii into the box i got it in, due to the fact that many small children come to my house and mess with my things.

Then the choice of the games are up to you guys, since i know nothing about the other games, but to help you help me, i'll tell you the reasons for choosing these games

• Super Paper Mario - Because it's another Mario RPG (And i loved every single one)
  • Pokemon Battle Revolution - Because it has online capabilities (But i suck at most pokemon games, and sometimes they bore me)
  • Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess - The question is: Why not buy this? I mean everyone seems to buy getting it, and as a Nintendo fanboy, It's definitley a choice to consider (Though they are sometimes puzzling, it's always fun)
  • Metroid Prime 3:Corruption - It's a sci-fi first-person shooter game that everyone knows the name of, and it's NOT a war game (I'm talkin about Call of Duty and games like that).
  • Warioware:Smooth Moves - Well it's been rated as the best multiplayer game on the Wii so far, and I usually play the Wii with friends, so this is definitely a choice.
  • Mario Party 8 - Same as Warioware, though i heard it's not that great
  • Mario Strikers:Charged - Because it also has online capabilities (i think), and it's also rated as a good game. (I'm just wondering if it'll get me bored after the first 4 matches like Mario Tennis for N64)

There you have it. What should i buy?

NOTE: I'm also posting this on the Nintendo forums, due to the lack of answers here. No offence.

Last edited:
Wii points, controller, and Zelda. If you wouldn't mind not having matching colors and design. I'd just go buy a used gamecube controller from a gamestore for much cheaper. But the classic controller is very cool.

Just saying that half the games you mentioned in that list are not out yet. As many have said many times -- whe cannot decide what games for you to buy -- so would you care to elaborate what type of games you would like to buy? If you do, then I could help you out a ton more. :yesnod:

I'm guessing Wiikey is a chip to mod your Wii with, hence the blank dvd-r's. It would be cool, but I wouldn't advice it. Rumor is that Nintendo might ban owners from playing online games that have chips. They won't accept a chipped Wii if you send it in for repairs either.

-Tom

FR. said:
Just saying that half the games you mentioned in that list are not out yet. As many have said many times -- whe cannot decide what games for you to buy -- so would you care to elaborate what type of games you would like to buy? If you do, then I could help you out a ton more. :yesnod:

Yeah i just editted in the preferences, but I wasn't sure on the games, so I'd base it on other's personal experience and preferences.

i have wiikey on my wii. I have japanese POkemon Revolution,it works great and definately recommened. ALso i have Mario Striker charged, online game works Great on my wii .

i HAVE EXACTLY 40 WII GAMES NOW . MORE COMMING....

My recommedation
- Mario striker charged football( online)
- Pokemon revolution battle( online and DS compatible)
- Bleach(fighting)
- Mortal combat( Fighting)
- Warioware (Great for party game)
- Sonic (Great for Party game)
- Mario party 8 (great for party game)
- Medal of HOnor( better than Call of duty3 and far cry vangard)
- ONE PEICE UNLIMITED ADVENTURE ( BETTER THAN ZELDA BUT IT'S IN JAPANESE) A+++++++ HIGHLY RECOMMEDED FOR PEOPLE WHO ALREADY KNOW ABOUT ONE PIECE.

kpbboyed said:
i have wiikey on my wii. I have japanese POkemon Revolution,it works great and definately recommened. ALso i have Mario Striker charged, online game works Great on my wii .

i HAVE EXACTLY 40 WII GAMES NOW . MORE COMMING....

My recommedation
- Mario striker charged football( online)
- Pokemon revolution battle( online and DS compatible)
- Bleach(fighting)
- Mortal combat( Fighting)
- Warioware (Great for party game)
- Sonic (Great for Party game)
- Mario party 8 (great for party game)
- Medal of HOnor( better than Call of duty3 and far cry vangard)
- ONE PEICE UNLIMITED ADVENTURE ( BETTER THAN ZELDA BUT IT'S IN JAPANESE) A+++++++ HIGHLY RECOMMEDED FOR PEOPLE WHO ALREADY KNOW ABOUT ONE PIECE.

Err... I dont have wiikey? Isn't it illegal? Still, i'm not about to download some random games for the Wii. (maybe in like 1 or 2 years:smilewinkgrin:)

Can I get some more answers? My arm is getting sore from playing tennis so much...

Back