what to do

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
i have a wii and i like it but...

i will be buying an xbox 360 because of the brilliant games, online, price and of course graphics!

thing is i think i'll get a core pack rather than priemium pack !

what exactly does a priemium pack enable you to do ?

also what game should i get first ?

thanks

20 gig hard drive, i don't think thats a good choice go with premium pack it comes with the 20 gig hard drive so you can save your games on it and download stuff onto it from the xbox live arcade....

get premimum, core isnt worth it, to get the full 360 experience get the $400 model
i say get gears, its a good starting game, then if you feel like playing osmething new but not buying a whole new game, download some arcade games
$400 model extras:
component/composite cables
headset
Hexic (free arcade game)
wireless controller
harddrive
ethernet cable

i'm with everyone else... go with the premium if you can. last thing you want is to go with a core system and then regret it afterwards.

If you want great graphics, get a PC.

On another note, I'd recommend the premium pack. You will definitely want the hard drive and (I think) you get some sort of trial subscription or something. the 360 has great online play especially Halo 2 :D

i say premium all the way, the core is 300$ and its 99$ for the hard drive separately, premium is 400$ plus you get free live gold trial, hexic, and the wireless controller, as for the game, gears is great as long as you have live, its no fun after you beat campaign if you don have live, and of course you should have halo 2

ok thanks guys ! but surly with the core you can ust slip in a couple of memory cards ?

but i think i'll go with a priemium

hows this deal:
priemium console
all the heasdstes, wireless controller etc
gear of war

for

dun dun dunn...£289

ow also i'm selling my ps2 with 30 games and a headset, so i should get a bit of bob for that

( bob = dosh ) ( dosh = cash ) ( cash = money ! :D )

Last edited:
Yellow_Wii said:
ok thanks guys ! but surly with the core you can ust slip in a couple of memory cards ?

hows this deal:
priemium console
gear of war

for

dun dun dunn...£289

ow also i'm selling my ps2 with 30 games and a headset, so i should get a bit of bob for that

you can put in memeory cards but only like 64mb i think, or it might br 56mb,
but yah you get your moneys worth for the premimum and you wont regret it once

Go for the $400 360.

but don't be foolled by graphics, the PS3 has the greatest graphics EVER and the games still suck.
plus, you should buy the wii first cuz the 360 dosn't have any must have games yet, but the wii does

Yellow_Wii said:

hows this deal:
priemium console
gear of war

for

dun dun dunn...£289

can you give me a link to were you r getin that plz

BapFap said:
Go for the $400 360.

but don't be foolled by graphics, the PS3 has the greatest graphics EVER and the games still suck.
plus, you should buy the wii first cuz the 360 dosn't have any must have games yet, but the wii does
LOL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?:yikes: :shocked: :idea:
ps3s are not much better than 360, 360 actually beats it some areas
wii dosent have ANY must have games except for Zelda which is just a GC port

ya but there's soon gonna be SSBB and yes ur right the're aren't many must haves for wii, but the 360 and PS3 doesn't have any!

actually there will be halo 3 but it might be a while till they finish ih so that's one for 360.

Here is the score board for must have games on wii 360 and ps3:

wii 360 PS3
2 1 0

Back