What to put in the next Smash Bros

To be honest, I dont understand how someone couldent give a damn about Pikmin, CK. But yes, the larvas boulders shouldent be too powerful. Maybe about as strong as a FOWCON PAAWNNCHH! Yes I know you would love that CK.

But yeah that is a good Goku moveset, but mabye we should move on to something else. Been talking about that quite a while, have we?

Hey I'll comment here =P

For one, there should be no broken characters--that is, a character with an unrealistic advantage such as weighing too much for what they are (imagine a heavy Game and Watch, you'd just know right away that they put a mistake into the game lol, kind of like Snake, except he should have been upper mid-weight, not the heaviest character in the game and yes he is the heaviest I tested/proved it). All characters should remain in sync with realistic capabilities. For example, a Falcon Punch that takes half a second would have made CF the most broken character in Brawl. So it would only make sense to make it have a long amount of start-up lag, which it does. Similarly, characters weights should be proportionate to their recovery (Snake in Brawl is actually THE heaviest in the game, yet his recovery is outstanding.) Fixing characters is also a must (such as reducing the priority, range, and speed on Meta Knight's moves, or if you're gonna give him that much speed and range, reduce the priority at least). For me, this is the most important change to the next Smash game. Also, characters who rely on tether recoveries should be able to attack the edge grabber with their tether and automatically latch on to the edge rather than suffering an absolute death.

Secondly, the online mode can and should be greatly improved. That is, the "anyone mode" should be set in ranks and playable with friends in the same household, the lag sharply reduced overall and if possible, and again, a more professional online system with easier chatting, ranks, and a more useful/convenient friend system overall (including being able to add more friends). That's all I can think of for right now for the online mode, I'll add to it as I remember.

As for characters to be added into the next series, I'll state who I see can be perfect candidates for this type of game: Count Bleck (I've never played PM but he does seem like, again, a good candidate for this type of game, he could be light since he is paper (and thus 2d), something could be done with G&W and him for the Adventure Mode.

It's going to be a lot of characters total, but I'm just going to list all that come to mind:

Roy, Daisy, Raiden (MGS), Birdo, Pokemon Trainer (new trio, I have no clue what three as I haven't kept up with the Pokemon saga for years), Waluigi, Baby Bowser, Mr./Mrs. Pacman, Mrs. Game and Watch (lol), Dixie Kong (definitely rooting for her, light character, can glide, run fast and long grab w/ hair lol, or grabs and attacks with hair lol), Tails (similar to Dixie Kong except his "long" compononent comes from his ass and not his head...wow I really regret saying that...anyways haha), Knuckles, Shadow, Amy, Rogue, Dr. Eggman (yeah I know, way too many from Sonic, but again, these are characters I'm simply putting down that I see would be fit for this type of game and I wouldn't mind seeing any of them in it), Mewtwo (and Lucario), Cloud (lol! Not gonna happen, again, just stating people), Wolf Link, and several other characters from games I've never played. Oh yeah one from Earthbound and one from Mother would be nice too, though I can't give any names. Oh yeah and Slip--ah nevermind he'll have a 100% stumble rate if they wanted to make him even the slightest bit realistic (resembling his personality, ie clumsy).

Anyone know of any popular one's I missed that people are craving to see? Ah see Megaman is one, whereas Boo is NOT one. No wait, Boo could be one! Yeah now that I think about it, he can glide, grab, disappear, physically attack, worthy of a Final Smash...yeah he seems like a good candidate actually lol.

Last edited:
Roy, Daisy, Raiden (MGS), Birdo, Pokemon Trainer (new trio, I have no clue what three as I haven't kept up with the Pokemon saga for years), Waluigi, Baby Bowser, Mr./Mrs. Pacman, Mrs. Game and Watch (lol), Dixie Kong (definitely rooting for her, light character, can glide, run fast and long grab w/ hair lol, or grabs and attacks with hair lol), Tails (similar to Dixie Kong except his "long" compononent comes from his ass and not his head...wow I really regret saying that...anyways haha), Knuckles, Shadow, Amy, Rogue, Dr. Eggman (yeah I know, way too many from Sonic, but again, these are characters I'm simply putting down that I see would be fit for this type of game and I wouldn't mind seeing any of them in it), Mewtwo (and Lucario), Cloud (lol! Not gonna happen, again, just stating people), Wolf Link, and several other characters from games I've never played. Oh yeah one from Earthbound and one from Mother would be nice too, though I can't give any names. Oh yeah and Slip--ah nevermind he'll have a 100% stumble rate if they wanted to make him even the slightest bit realistic (resembling his personality, ie clumsy).
As you probably know... They almost put Dixie in... But stopped working on her.
What retards... If you're going to start on something like that.. FINISH IT

For the new Pokemon Trainer, I suggest there be one fore each generation. Its unlikely to happen, but why not think about it?

Ist- Same as the one in Brawl. Squirtle, Ivysuar, Charizard

2nd- Totadile, Bayleaf, Typlosion

3rd- Treeco, Blazikien, Marshstomp

4th- Infernape, Piplup, Grotle

Movesets for these will probably be hard to make, but I suggest we start with the 3rd Generation. Seems to be the easiest.

For the new Pokemon Trainer, I suggest there be one fore each generation. Its unlikely to happen, but why not think about it?

4th- Infernape, Piplup, Grotle

Movesets for these will probably be hard to make, but I suggest we start with the 3rd Generation. Seems to be the easiest.

What about like picking Zelda and Sheik at the selection screen you can choose between them? Like 1st gen 2nd gen 3rd gen 4th gen

Last edited:

4th- Infernape, Prinplup, Grotle

fixed. piplup is first form Neo/Nick(whatever you prefer)

Character: Darkrai (Pokemon Series)

B=Ice Beam: Chargable. At full charge it fires a blue beam of energy. Only goes 1/2 the distance of final destination. does between 5-25% depending on the charge. has a 20% chance of freezinng the enemy.

→B=Thunderbolt: Fires a quick bolt of electricity. doesn't go far and does only 8%. however it paralyzes the enemy for 5 seconds.

↑B=Shadow Sneak: Becomes see-through and flys. works like Zelda's ↑B but you can see him. does no damage but if it touches an enemy they fall asleep.

↓B=Dark Void Barrier: Creates a black barrier around him. nullifies projectiles(doesn't absorb or reflect just stops them). does no damage but any hit by it fall asleep.

Final Smash= Dark Void Storm: Fires multiple black orbs in every direction. If it hits an enemy they fall asleep for 10 seconds taking 5% damage every second.

Darkrai would be medium weight and have 3 jumps

I meant it to be Piplup.

Nice Darkrai moveset, but it can be greatly improved. Let me browse and see If I can come up with anything better.

i posted this in a different thread before the big site crash. CK loved it, so did at least 3 other people. exactly how it is

it looks cool. seems like he has a lot of projectiles tho, and combined with his barrier, he'd be very hard to approach. I like the idea of moves that induce sleep tho, there should be more characters that do that, cuz jigglypuff's is pretty useless

Back