What to put in the next Smash Bros

I would want rare pokemon's to appear regulary while brawling (when items are on) like Melee.
since I got brawl (the second day it came out in the UK) until now manaphy appeard around 4 times.

:sick: They wouldent be rare if they are common. Whats the point of that?

its fine if its rare but not extremely rare.

I guess. I wish more people would come on here....

Did I just kill the group somehow?.......I hope not.

No one get mad at me for double posting. I am simply trying to revive the thread.

lol, i just got back man you put a whole lotta effort into the goku idea and i think he's a very possible character, not that he's ever gonna get in, although i think he might be another meta knight exept hard hitting judging from how you said like everyone of his mooces is like super awesome e.g. recover becomes a spike and recovers like picach and fox combined, kamehameha is strong as samus beam and he's got really fast projectiles added to which he has like a supermode.

But id REEEEEEEEALY LOVE TO USE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

1 more thing maybe instead of being attached just to goku vegeta could join as a trophy and a assist character like how shadow came in.

Sry il stop talking about goku now =P

@Neo: I like Shadows Darkrai moveset better than yours. its just to...cheap, to say the least. Dark Pulse is prolly the only idea i like from it. I see to many ways to sapm with your moveset.

1: Ominous wind, basically your making him invincable and a knockback, complete edge blocker.

2: Faint Attack? No damage? and Invincable??? I see spam in your future...

3: What we say does matter, why? because this thread is to challenge ideas until they are good enough to be considered for a new Smash bro's. If you can't even defend your own ideas well enough without saying "It doesnt matter what you say" when you know it does, then how will anyone else? do you understand?

and i mean this in the best possible way.

Here's a repost of what I wrote already, I would just like to hear more responses from it:

For one, there should be no broken characters--that is, a character with an unrealistic advantage such as weighing too much for what they are (imagine a heavy Game and Watch, you'd just know right away that they put a mistake into the game lol, kind of like Snake, except he should have been upper mid-weight, not the heaviest character in the game and yes he is the heaviest I tested/proved it). All characters should remain in sync with realistic capabilities. For example, a Falcon Punch that takes half a second would have made CF the most broken character in Brawl. So it would only make sense to make it have a long amount of start-up lag, which it does. Similarly, characters weights should be proportionate to their recovery (Snake in Brawl is actually THE heaviest in the game, yet he is very thin (making him actually potentially difficult to combo and his recovery is outstanding.) Fixing characters is also a must (such as reducing the priority, range, and speed on Meta Knight's moves, or if you're gonna give him that much speed and range, reduce the priority at least). For me, this is the most important change to the next Smash game. Also, characters who rely on tether recoveries should be able to attack the edge grabber with their tether and automatically latch on to the edge rather than suffering an absolute death.

Secondly, the online mode can and should be greatly improved. That is, the "anyone mode" should include ranks and should be playable with friends in/on the same household/console, the lag sharply reduced overall and if possible, and again, a more professional online system with easier chatting, ranks, and a more useful/convenient friend system overall (including being able to add more friends). That's all I can think of for right now for the online mode, I'll add to it as I remember.

As for characters to be added into the next series, I'll state who I see can be perfect candidates for this type of game: Count Bleck (I've never played PaperMario but he does seem like, again, a good candidate for this type of game, he could be light since he is paper (and thus 2d), something could be done with G&W and him for the Adventure Mode.

It's going to be a lot of characters total, but I'm just going to list all that come to mind:

Roy, Daisy, Raiden (MGS), Birdo, Pokemon Trainer (new trio, I have no clue what three as I haven't kept up with the Pokemon saga in years), Waluigi, Toad, Toadette, Baby Bowser, Mr./Mrs. Pacman, Mrs. Game and Watch (lol), Dixie Kong (definitely rooting for her, light character, can glide, run fast and long grab w/ hair lol, or grabs and attacks with hair lol), Tails (similar to Dixie Kong except his "long" component comes from his ass and not his head...wow I really regret saying that...anyways, haha), Knuckles, Shadow, Amy, Rogue, Dr. Eggman (yeah I know, way too many from Sonic, but again, these are characters I'm simply putting down that I see would be fit for this type of game and I wouldn't mind seeing any of them in it), Mewtwo (and Lucario), Cloud (lol! Not gonna happen, again, just stating people), Wolf Link, and several other characters from games I've never played. Oh yeah one from Earthbound and one from Mother would be nice too, though I can't give any names. Oh yeah and Slip--ah nevermind he'll have a 100% stumble rate if they wanted to make him even the slightest bit realistic (resembling his personality, ie clumsy).

Anyone know of any popular one's I missed that people are craving to see? Ah see Megaman is one, whereas Boo is NOT one. No wait, Boo could be one! Yeah now that I think about it, he can glide, grab, disappear, physically attack, worthy of a Final Smash...yeah he seems like a good candidate actually lol.

Last edited:
what about toad from mario couldnt he do something maybe not well might be able to and there is also they have a toon link in brawl you know the zelda from windwaker she could be in there as like a toon zelda wonder what moves she could have maybe she cold turn from the pirate version to the princess version, with all the magic from the triforce, and then the pirate version could have like a gun or something and bombs, well just a thought tell me what you think she could have.

what about toad from mario couldnt he do something maybe not well might be able to and there is also they have a toon link in brawl you know the zelda from windwaker she could be in there as like a toon zelda wonder what moves she could have maybe she cold turn from the pirate version to the princess version, with all the magic from the triforce, and then the pirate version could have like a gun or something and bombs, well just a thought tell me what you think she could have.
Do periods not hurt? Plus they almos put toon Zelda in, but they didn't. And I don't see much potential in Windwaker Zelda, exccept she already seems spam happy.

why do you keep telling me how to type what are you the grammar god , sorry i dont use periods and stuff but who cares know one else is hassling me.

Back