What to put in the next Smash Bros

yes they are, actually. the last couple things youve posted, anyone that posts after you complains that you type dorkishly... im trying to help you, and the way you type strains people to read simple things. youll find that your arguement here is also a lone one, as most will agree with my point.

Owned :p

OK?.....and yes dont double post unless you absolutely need to for some reason.

The reason I didnt defend my Darkrai idea much is I know how it always turns out. Also note that there may have been some misunderstandings in it that made people not like it. I dont care anymore, so lets drop the subject.

Lets see.....heres a quick idea I came up with just now. If you dont like it, dont blow up. Just say what you dont like about it.

Star Hill
Star Hill....Shooting Star Summit, call it whatever you like. Its been in a few Mario games, mostly the RPG ones. So its basically a purpleish hill that takes place under a star filled sky. Im not going into detail. It is kinda a combination of all the star hills conbinded, taking place on a shrine like area from Partners in Time, well the actual mountain is a combination of PiT, Seven Stars, and Paper Mario. The elements are a mix as well. So the stage is flat at first, like this:

Just that. However, sometimes star flowers will grow up. If you hit one, a platfrom will appear somewhere near the ground. The number of flowers determines the number of platforms, so 3 flowers= 3 platforms. A hazard of this stage is sometimes the stars falling from the sky will shoot across the stage from the top right, doing little knockback but about 10% damage. Thats....really about it.

I dont think thats my best work. But its not bad.

Shooting star summit.. Classic Mario stage. Goooood times.. To be honest, I like the idea Nick. The stage is simple and I'm sure it'd have a scenic background similar to FD. It's not overly crazy, and the hazards are few and number and are perfectly fine. The platforms that materialize by hitting objects(the flowers)is also quite original. A simple, but certainly playable idea. Good stage. :thumbsup:

Yep! Im trying to make many of my stages more simple, since most of them so far are complex.

You know what would be cool? If Olimar used his Final Smash, End of Day, on Distant Planet of Wistful Wilds, he would receive mail like he did in the game. Its kinda like the thing on Shadow Moses Island. The characters who would send it would be the Presedent, his Wife, his Son and Daughter, and Louies Grandma. Just....something neat I thought of.

A bunch of stuff I'd like to see

Let me first get this part off my chest, I'd love to see them try to pull of some kind of tag team battle. It would make the game more strategic because people would have to change around their characters to accomidate certain situations. I just think it would be cool.

Everybody is going to mention new characters so I'll list some of the ones I'd like to see

Wart (Super Mario Bros 2)
Black Shadow (F-Zero X)
Team Rocket (Poke'mon) Have'm work somewhat like Ice Climbers
Paper Mario (Paper Mario)
Kranky Kong (Donkey Kong Country)
Paula (Earthbound)

and one more, I'd like to see some kind of bonus survival round where you try to defeat as many opponents as you can as The Master Hand. It would of course be one of the stadium single player ones cause he wouldn't be a good multiplayer character, but come on, who doesn't want a shot at being The Hand?

GOOOOOOOO GOKU!!!!!!!

up-B= shikidan idou/teleport/instant transmission (just like zelda/sheik teleport)

down-B= Transforms from goku to super saiyan (cant be hurt while transforming, same attacks but higher dmg and knockback but takes damage constantly just like if being hit by flower and lvl 4 is double that)

side-B= KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
neutral-B= Small ki projectiles

Final smash= Genki dama/spirit bomb explosion

f_SS1Goku5m_6743657.jpg

Please don't suggest that, it's a scary thought. I really don't want to see Goku, Captain Crunch, Barney, Alf, etc on the next installment of brawl. It gives me nightmares.

I would totaly get the game if it had
Koopa Trooper
Funky Kong
Master Chief
Mr.Potato Head
Your Miis
Pac Man
LittleBigPlanet Character
Hulk

Do you all mind? Double-posting is not good when the mods see it, so use the edit button rather than make two replies.

Please don't suggest that, it's a scary thought. I really don't want to see Goku, Captain Crunch, Barney, Alf, etc on the next installment of brawl. It gives me nightmares.

You make it sound a lot worse than it sounds. Just because Goku is from an outdated(and often accused of being terrible)anime doesn't make him a bad character to throw in. He's got a very large pool of moves to work in, while I certainly don't approve of him in a character view(considering he's from an anime), he'd certainly be a unique and fun character to play as, yeah?

..Comparing him to Alf or Barney is taking it too far. x.o; Besides, this thread is for dreaming, not speculation of said dreams. It's obvious Goku or some other non-nintendo character has nearly a zero chance of getting in, but this thread isn't for deciding if a character would get it or not. It's for dreaming what would happen if the character/item/feature/etc. got in. Oh, and welcome to Wiichat by the way. :thumbsup:

Do you all mind? Double-posting is not good when the mods see it, so use the edit button rather than make two replies.

Beat me to the punch, RockerJ. :lol: Yes, please use the EDIT REPLY button at the bottom of each of your posts, rather than posting twice in a row. It's against the rules, after all.

Last edited:
Yes, even I, the one who holds the record for the most posts in a row, try not to double post. Just Edit.

I recently got Metroid Prime for the fantastic price of $7.00. Let me show you an idea I had. Yes, its another stage. But you have to admit, my stages are cool. I hope.

Chozo Ruins
Chozo Ruins, an ancient city of the Chozo on Tallon IV. The battle takes place in the Sunchamber, where you fought Flaahgra, the huge mutant dragon-flower. Heres what the layout looks like:

---------------------------------
--S-------------------------- _----S
---------------------------__l_l___
------==---==----------/---__
--__-------------___-----------__
-----------____/
-----_-------------------------
___l--l____________________
----------\_________/

The == platforms are scales, so if a character gos on the right one it will go down, or one on both and it will balance, etc. The pool area on the bottom is the acid where characters will take damage when in it. The S means a solar panel. The 2 bigger floating __ platforms are solid, while the other three small ones are drop through. The stage appears to be a little distorted, but yeah thats pretty much it.

....but anyways, lets get on with this. Flaahgra will be in the background to attack you. All his attacks are powerful, and he attacks quite often. He can shoot energy balls, and slash at you with his claw. The second one is hard to avoid and predict. Obviously, with this monster attacking you like this, its not going to be a fair fight. Dont worry, there is a way to stop him. On each side of the stage, there is a solar panel. Attacking it will change its angle. When at least one of the panels are reflecting light at Flaahgra, he will attack you as I explained before. But hit them with a few attacks and they will point away from Flaahgra. With not enough sunlight, the flower will wilt. But this is only temporary, as the panels will point back at him after about 15-30 seconds, powering him up again. The cycle continues. Also, those annoying and scary Chozo Ghosts may appear in the background sometimes. They do nothing to affect the battle.

We had a bit of trouble coming up with the layout, but It looks good now.

Last edited:
Hmmm.. The stage seems a bit too distracting to be sensible. It's a very original and awesome idea, but make the attacks do a bit less damage and knockback, a bit less often too. Along with the solar panels, that makes things more balanced. ..I can imagine those claw slashes being similar to Kraid's slashes back in Melee. Good memories..

I'm not really sure for a layout.. How about... (ignore the : text)
::s::::::::::s::
::::__:::__::::
-----------------
::::--------::::

Those top two platforms are relatively big drop through platforms, just to add a bit of strategy. They're about as close to the ground as Halberd's second, higher platform compared to the indentation on the bottom platform. They help reach the solar panels, indicated by the lower case S's. The area at the bottom which is innacesible due to the stage being grounded is an acid pool. Occasionally, the acid pool begins to rise up, surfacing where the lines indicate. However, the entire stage's bottom floor gets overflowed with acid eventually, which functions very much like Melee's Brinstar's acid. Players obviously take shelter on the platforms, as the acid doesn't rise too high. Is my idea combinable with your idea, Nick?

The bottom -'s indicate the acid pool's location at the start of the match btw, it'l slowy or quickly rise up depending on the situation, i.e. it should rise slowly if the solar panels are on Flaahgra, and fast once they're off it.

Last edited:
The acid in the actual game was kinda shallow and never rose up. And besides, there has been enough Metroid acid stages. So thats out.....I was sorta imagining something not symmetrical, if you know what I mean. But I guess we dont need to. Not saying your idea was bad, but would this work? It was my original layout that I scraped, but It might work.

---------------------------------
--S-------------------------- _----S
---------------------------__l_l___
------==---==----------/---__
--__-------------___-----------__
-----------____/
-----_-------------------------
___l--l____________________
----------\_________/

The == platforms are scales, so if a character gos on the right one it will go down, or one on both and it will balance, etc. The pool area on the bottom is the acid where characters will take damage when in it. The S means a solar panel. The 2 bigger floating __ platforms are solid, while the other three small ones are drop through. The stage appears to be a little distorted, but yeah thats pretty much it. I think its good.....

Last edited:
For a grounded stage, it's really weird.. Then again, weird isn't a bad thing. It's a very original and interesting layout, no doubt. I like it. It's definatly better than my symetrical idea. :lol: Just make the Solar Panel on the upper left side a bit lower, otherwise characters might have to utilize their Up B to get it, which can leave them open. You should also get rid of just one of those l_l block things, just to make the stage a bit more practical.

I think you should also move the upper right floating area to the left a bit more, otherwise some characters will really struggle to get there. Or maybe a better idea is taking one of those drop through platforms below that upper right area, probably the one that's up higher, and putting it midway between the ____/ and the upper right hand area. Yeah, I think that'd make it better than moving the entire area. I think it's a great idea so far, yeah?

Well it seems like the mods have been a bit more lenient on it.

Anyway, I would want:

Rayman - HIS AWESOME LONG PUNCH!!!!!
Master Chief(lol) - Why not?
Dark Samus - Samus plus Phazon = PWNAGE!
Midna - she's awesome
Wolf Link (link can have his final smash be transforming into wolf link XD) - BEAST
Buu - He's like nearly invincible.
lol.

Last edited:
Back