What TV will you be playing you Wii on?

SyChO said:
F*ck me!!! :eek: That thing is massive!!! - I'm so jealous! :cryin:

There's no such television that I'm aware of. I've never seen one that size.

50 inch sony 1080p HDTV. the model number: son kdsr50xbr1 or something like that. I am going to make sure I get those component cables too. Yah and I also have an onkyo surround sound system which makes gameplay much more enjoyable.

vagrant said:
ABC I was thinking about buying that same tv for my bedroom.

Instead i'm going to be playing Wii on my hot;

B00009LZP8.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:lol: And yes, the Vizio brand is the BEST budget LCD money can buy. The 32" HD LCD costs $699 and it is amazing for what you pay. If you need more info on it just PM me.

Why do all you fu**ing spammers post that **** here?
And Isn't it gonna be just a little bit hard to play on a 13" screen. It would be near impossible to accuratly point at something on a screen of that size. I'd say screw the Wii and get yourself a decent TV first.

On a 100 inch TV!

Yeah right...I'm playing it on a normal TV with basic composite cables. Yeah, I'm a boring guy!:blush2:

Fuk. If I play in my room, like... hold on...13"? RGB GX TV thats as old as my 64. If I hook it up on the Family room (only other room with TV) its a 32" RGB Toshiba but my parents watch TV all the time... Grrr. Ill have to bring it to my friends house and play it there often or something, he has aprojection screen as well. Something ridiculous like 20 feet. HD quality. BooKoo. owns a 360 (DeadRising is tight as f**k) rich ass bastard he should get a Wii anyways, but he probably wont because hell probably make up some lameass reason comparing it to the 360 or PS3 which is what hell most likely get before anything else anyways because of the graphics and if not his parents wll buy it for him 4 Christmas anyways. Whatever, Ill move my bed if I have to! whats with the lack of apostrophes? anyways thats about all I have to say about that.

Back