What TV's are you using with your Wii?

well iam using a 42 inch hdtv in my living room ,and using a regular 23 inch in my room nothing too special.

I have a regular sony triniton 37 inch tube TV. Sucky yes. But those damn HDTV's need to go down in price ><

27" sony tv i dont know anything about it , i know i can play my wii on it for the time being lol, i need a new tv because the buttons on the front are smashed in because they used to make this god awefull sound and "someone" couldnt stand it anymore (( happened with a shoe, hammer, and another shoe/boot))

I play my Wii on my friend's 52" DLP, but when I play at home on my 27", it's not as fun. I'd say, the bigger the better.

27" Viewsonic N2750w widescreen LCDTV during the majority of gameplay upstairs and sometimes on the 40" Viewsonic N4060w widescreen LCDTV downstairs when my parents aren't home.

55" mitsubishi diamond series DLP hdtv...and yes the component cables do help a lot..not as fuzzy

Using a LG PC1DA 42" HD plasma
Wii Sports looks fine
Zelda looks ok, but will deffo benefit from Component cables (on a mission to purchase soon)
Red Steel didn't look great, but the gameplay makes you forget the graphics within a few minutes.

Back