What Type of Controller are you Using for Goldeneye?

00Angelhrt

Heart Breaker
Jan 20, 2012
Wii Online Code
3333-4444-5555-6666
I use the Gold Classic Controller that came with my game.

Now that I am on WiiChat I've noticed that other people mention using the NunChuk and Wii Remote.

Has anyone tried both and have an opinion on which is better?

Last edited:
I've tried both and I hateeeee the numchuck I play with the golden classic too

Yeah, I honestly don't think I have the skills to play with the NunChuk! :nunchuck:

I got the skills but people actually say Classic Controller is harder and btw I'm a level 41

Well I am a level 16 and definitely don't have the skills! Hahaha

But I have only been playing for a little while so maybe one day I'll make the switch to the NunChuk...

I dream of the days when I get to level 41-- honestly my current dream is just to get to level 20!!

Are you playing now? I'm on if you want to team up... though please don't get mad when I die every other minute!

I ain't on now but just give me your fc and btw mines 142148896789

56??? I just can't dream that big! hahaha

I still have 4016xp to get to level 17 and that seems like I'll never get there.

Level 20 is my current goal so that I can get the silencer
:D

I'm using the white classic controller.
Was too stingy to give up the extra bucks to get the golden controller added on.
Seeing as the only difference seems to be the ZL and ZR buttons.

you guys need to use the wii-mote/nunchuck.

a little practise and you'll be laughing........

thats laughing, whilst popping your head round corners.

i always wondered why some people move in such a blocky way near corners. then i was told that the classic controller etc does NOT allow peaking round corners.

I've been using the Nunchuk and Wiimote. I actually perform better by using motion controls and I usually get 30-50 kills per heroes match.

Last edited by a moderator:
i always wondered why some people move in such a blocky way near corners. then i was told that the classic controller etc does NOT allow peaking round corners.

More buttons, but no input for scouting corners?

... That's stupid.

Back