what type of tv.....

25", 12 year old Magnavox. Tempted to try it out on our 20" HD LCD (tried the SNES and it looks like crap on the LCD!)

I play my Wii on my shitty 10 year old SDTV that is starting to die and looks shittier and shittier every day. I play my 360 on my 17" PC monitor. I will be getting a 32" or 27" LCD HDTV when I get my PS3 though, and I will play all my consoles on it. I already have a 30" HDTV but its in the other room and I prefer to game in my room.

I'm 14 so this is all i can afford... it was $217Cdn after tax...:D

Toshiba 20" Flat Screen CRT Tube
480i( i dont see why it has a component input)
2 composite and 1 component inputs and 1 RF Inputs
10073549.gif

Last edited:
42" Vizio Plasma $999 Running through Yamaha and Bose Built in Home theater. Great picture, Better than Neighbors 42" Toshiba LCD he paid $1900 for. Must have component cables though.

Happy said:
19'' Plasma

rishi 20 said:
do u lot play ur wii on

mines a 22 inch plasa

u lot
They don't make plasma televisions that small...

Digitalldj said:
56" Panasonic LCD
Forgive me if I am wrong but I am willing to bet you have a plasma and not an LCD.

Anyways...I play on a 30" Samsung HD Tube. The best $400 I have ever spent.

lansaguy said:
25", 12 year old Magnavox. Tempted to try it out on our 20" HD LCD (tried the SNES and it looks like crap on the LCD!)

I've tried Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario World on VC and both looked great on my tv.

26" Skyworth HDTV - Not as big as some of you guys ... but I'm getting there. D=

23" really really old hitachi thing, sometimes i play on me 42" plasma downstairs. getting a mirai 32" lcd in a couple month :D:D

34" Toshiba Regza Hd LCD with Hdmi and supports 1080p, supposably a top range tv, but it was only £900 lol gotta love the parents:aureola:

55" Mitsu RPTV HDTV. It's a 5 CRT rear Projection. 480i/p, 720p, 1080i.
My neighbor plays on his 57" DLP HDTV (max 1081i).
My brother got a 27" LCD 1366x768 HDTV and uses that. I can't imagine playing with a group on a TV that small.

42" Sanyo Plasma.

Cost me $0

Looks PRICELESS! ! !

currently i am trying to finish Paper Mario. this game rocks!

Back