what type of tv.....

92" pull down front projection widescreen w/ 6.1 chan thx surround... great for bowling... hell great for everything..... lol

Last edited:
When I'm at my Mom's house, I use a 32" SDTV. Nothing special.

When I'm at my Dad's house, I use a 50" Sony HDTV. It's around that size.

I plan on getting a new TV though. Probably like a 28" HDTV for my room.

zachp18 said:
gosh how do some of you guys get the money to by these fancy tv's?:idea:
If you can get a job at a company that manufactures TV's or a retail store that sells TV's you would be surprised at how cheap you can get some of them for.

Jorge said:
If you can get a job at a company that manufactures TV's or a retail store that sells TV's you would be surprised at how cheap you can get some of them for.

EVEN BETTER JUST GET A JOB! BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....:cornut:

slumlordkuype said:
EVEN BETTER JUST GET A JOB! BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....:cornut:
Well getting a job was included in my suggestion.

zachp18 said:
gosh how do some of you guys get the money to by these fancy tv's?:idea:

Also keep in mind that some of us aren't falling in the 11-16 year old range. ;)

I'm 24 so I'm able to have a job that allows me to buy neato toys to fill my house with.

can anyone help me please, its doing my head it !!

got a wii the other day,no problems at all with the wii and on standard cable ,but... i have a 30" philips hdtv, and my xbox 360 works fine in hd via component cables , but...i bought the wii component cable and i cant get a picture on my tv ?? its driving me crazy !!

would appriciate any help !!

Do you have it on the right input? Are the cables plugged up correctly? Those are the only things that could be a problem.

And there are multiple threads with the same topic.

hi , someone on another forum pointed me in the right direction and ive now fixed it and got it in 480p

what i had to do..plug the component in to the tv, and the standard wii composite lead, and conect that to the tv , then go to the wii tv screen setting , hover over the 480p setting box, then while holding the wii remote still, get someone to swap the lead to the component one in the back of the wii, click the 480p blind,then confirm

then change the tv channel to the component one,and it worked !

strange but im now sorted !!

Back