What VC Zelda should I get?

2ZeBeach

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Medford, MA
I'm almost done with Twilight Princess and i was wondering what people's opinions were on which Zelda I should download off the VC. I have never played any of the other Zeldas before TP.

Link To The Past if your looking 2D, OOT if your looking 3D, both if your looking for gaming fun at it's best.

Napalmbrain said:
Download Link to the Past, and seek out the Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition for Gamecube- it's got both NES and both N64 games on it.

but that'll probably cost him more than 15 dollars combined it is to get both of them on the VC. you're like me and hadn't played any other zelda before Twilight Princes, get Orcarnia of Time, it's basically the beginning of the story.

Get Ocarina of Time you'll love it....its actually considerd the best game of all time....and its won countless awards...so go download it....OH and TP will make better sense once you play OOT!

CaseyCor said:
Don't forget Wind Waker!

he's talking about from the VC, but yeah, i've heard good things about that. its player's choice now, right?

FWELR said:
he's talking about from the VC, but yeah, i've heard good things about that. its player's choice now, right?

ughhhhhh

that game makes me drool. love it

id get OoT

best game ever made :thumbsup:

I gotta say, get Legend of Zelda(NES) it'll introduce you to the roots of the series. It's got 2 full quests and tons of hours for somebody that hasn't already beat it. After that I would say Link to the Past, it'll feel like a natural progression. those are my 2 favorite games from the series.

FWELR said:
but that'll probably cost him more than 15 dollars combined it is to get both of them on the VC. you're like me and hadn't played any other zelda before Twilight Princes, get Orcarnia of Time, it's basically the beginning of the story.

It's probably cheaper than getting the four games separately on VC ($5+$5+$10+$10).

Back