What vehicle does the Wii match?

Nah.

360 - Corvette - sleek, yet affordable
PS3 - Lamborghini - Better, but dang expensive, lacking in features like cupholders...
Wii - Mustang - still awesome, affordable, and great for driving under 100 mph (akin to casual gamers)

I had thought about this in the last generation .What if you likened CPU to a vehicles engine .
The PS2 with its two vector units would compare to a Subaru Impreza STI twin turbo . And the original Xbox with it large engine would be comparable to a Dodge Ram V10 . A classic Japaneses vs American battle .
I thought the Gamecube was like a Honda NSX . Quite specialized .
With this generation with its SPU's and multiple cores you tell me .
Maybe we should compare them to jet fighters

360 is more like a pre-ford Mustang. You know, from the era when the electrical systems went out ever 2000 miles, and they got like 4.5 miles to the gallon. Beautiful, Superfast, and lots of fun. When they work...

Wii - Sleek lookin' Mustang...

PS3 - Dodge Ram

360 - Lancer Evo.

Meh..

Wii=Smartcar(can't believe they can ride the highway :lol:).
360=Toyota Camry(my fave, reasonable price, pretty sweet, good air-conditioning(the 360 I rented is cold all of the time).
PS3=tricked out nitro chrome spiked racing Jeep. Y'know like those idiot gangster streetracers cars(bulky, fast, but expensive, and played mainly by dropout gangster types(the only people I know with PS3s and PSPs).

Last edited:
Xbox - Hummer [A good console if you can afford to run it (Xbox Live)]
PS3 - Bugatti [Looks good, And performs excellent, Once again if you can afford it]
Wii - Smart Car [Cheap, Neat and never breaks down]

Yes, and I'm sure your Xbox didn't cost you the same amount as your car did.

Proportions.

Back