What Videogame Magazines Do You Read/Subscribe

Ninty Power and Computer Games Magazine. I'll read a gamepro at B&N once and a while to check up on the other systems. Mostly just get stuff online for that though. At least Nintendo Power always has exclusive stuff in it. Most of the news on this site is mentioned in there and their writing a month ahead.

You Should Get Tips And Tricks. Its got a sections for Halo, video game movies, video game action figures, video game cartoons (includes anime for you fans), sports games, collecting, and Final Fantasy. Of course along with reviews for console and recently PC aswell as 3 or 4 mini strategy guides. The latest included a LoZ:TP guide to all the minigames and sidequests.

The Library I work at gets:

Electronic Gaming Magazine, Nintendo Power, Playstation Magazine, Microsoft(mostly about Xbox though),

also they have a bunch of strat. guides from zines...

I read em all :)

The only one i read all the time is the official Nintendo magerzine! but sometimes i read game master every now and then just because i like to see whats coming out on the other platforms!

N-Gamer and Official Nintendo Magazine. i personally think that N-Gamer is better though.

Last edited:
Back