what virtual consol game do you mostly play?

reefer121

some dude
Apr 25, 2007
perth, Australia
Wii Online Code
1872-0112-0366-1607
i have been playing zelda 3 quite abit... until i got dbz bt2
and also Super Mario World

how about everyone else?

Bomberman in multi
MK64 ditto

ive been playing street fighter 2 alot, beat donkey kong country, and almost done with super mario world.

Beat Link to the Past first, it had been forever. Been playing Mario 64 off and on alot, still gotta get that difficult Tick Tock Clock coins star before facing Bowser the last time. And Gradius is still whipping me right now.

i played through the first few temples of ocerina of time, but haven't played much virtual console latley. I'm waiting untill i got enough cash to buy a classic controller so it will be easier to play.

i play all the ones that you just need the wii-mote for cause i am to lazy to plug anything else in... so i stick to nes and turbo-grafix games

nickz2112 said:
i play all the ones that you just need the wii-mote for cause i am to lazy to plug anything else in... so i stick to nes and turbo-grafix games

i know its hard isnt it lol :p
i just bought mario kart 64 so ive been playing that abit these days

I have been playing Mario 64 just to show my friends that it is possible to beat the game with only 16 stars.:cool:

Really haven't spent much time on any of 'em but I am glad I have them so when I am sick of the super easy games of this generation I go back to those immposible games when I have the urge

WiiZero said:
Really haven't spent much time on any of 'em but I am glad I have them so when I am sick of the super easy games of this generation I go back to those immposible games when I have the urge
Contra 3 comes to mind:ee5k: . That game is HARD.

The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario 64

Those are the main ones I've been playing.

Back