what virtual consol game do you mostly play?

I play Wario Woods a lot! I grew up playing it, but I wish they had Wario Woods for SNES.

Well, considering DKC is the only one I have right now, that's obviously the one I play most. But once Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars comes out, I will be playing it like crazy.

sonic and super mario bros

red steel but now i have completed it is borin lol i might now get n4s carbon any opinions on which game i should get next?

fmonkay678 said:
I play Wario Woods a lot! I grew up playing it, but I wish they had Wario Woods for SNES.

guess what.... it is on SNES!! im looking at my cartridge right now :cool:

I know, I wish they had it on the virtual console. They only have the one for NES.

I play Super Mario Bros 1 all the time. Like when I turn on the Wii i just play it real fast. I can beat it in like 6 minutes. ha.

i got about 10 games now and i have to say that my new fav. is Techmo Bowl. i forgot how great that game used to be. all i do is give the ball to Bo Jackson and its TD city.....to bad the NFL licsence ran out on it though....

fmonkay678 said:
I know, I wish they had it on the virtual console. They only have the one for NES.

hopefully soon..
i havnt played the nes one
u recomend it?

Well the Mrs loves Sonic and alex the kid i cant get on the Wii anymore!!

:cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

Back