What Virtual Console Game Was Your First Purchase?

SuperWiiN

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2010
Sweden, Kungälv/Gothenburg
Wii Online Code
4688-8708-3994-0298
´What Virtual Console Game Was Your First Purchase?

Mine was Super Metroid :) And it kick ass, But nothing beats Sonic And Super Mario Bros 3! (my opinion)

Cant remember
But the first two where
Gunstar Heroes - A urge came over me
Bomberman - Fun for all the family

Donkey Kong Country. It was the first video game I ever played and therefore the very first purchase I made on the VC.

Donkey Kong Country. It was the first video game I ever played and therefore the very first purchase I made on the VC.

Dk was my fisrt game too!

I would have gotten Legend of Zelda MM, because i wanted to re-experience it with my little brothers. sadly, i didnt have that vc/wiiware controller or a gc controller.

So i ended up getting Pokemon Rumble, because of the 4-player function. It's a so-so game imo.

I bought Star Fox 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocorina of Time with my first Wii point card.

Legend of Zela
then Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
then Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time
then SMB3 and Kirby's Adventure

i'm going to get Zelda MM next

Legend of Zela
then Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
then Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time
then SMB3 and Kirby's Adventure

i'm going to get Zelda MM next

I really Like zelda, Its just that i nearly allways having lots of problem with advanced "puzzle" games and such brain-need things. But i like the zelda-serie anyway :)

it was either Super castlevania 4 or Legend of Zelda

I bought a few as a group. I got:
-Super Mario World
-Legend of Zelda LTtP
-Super Metroid
-DK Country
-Comix Zone

Now, which of those is not like the others? :D

-Super Mario World
-Legend of Zelda LTtP
-Super Metroid
-DK Country
-Comix Zone

Lol Comix Zone! I have that on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and unlocked it in Sonic Mega Collection Plus! Haven't beat level 2 though XD

-Super Mario World
-Legend of Zelda LTtP
-Super Metroid
-DK Country
-Comix Zone

Lol Comix Zone! I have that on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and unlocked it in Sonic Mega Collection Plus! Haven't beat level 2 though XD

I got up to the last boss once, then was brutally murdered repeatedly 'till I gave up. Great game, but incredibly difficult. The rat you can find at the beginning helps you a lot though.

Back