What Virtual Console Game Was Your First Purchase?

I bought Star Fox 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocorina of Time with my first Wii point card.

wow..those were the first 2 i got also!

i still hvant played through starfox because you have to do it in one sitting..wish the save feature for n64 games.

I bought Star Fox 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocorina of Time with my first Wii point card.

i still hvant played through starfox because you have to do it in one sitting..wish the save feature for n64 games.
Time for me to flaunt! :D

I beat Star Fox 64 so hardcore. lol I can't count how many times I've beat it since I was 8 years old. I always make sure to go the hardest route too. Heck most people don't even know how. :lol: I also went to both secret levels in the game. :p

Oh, and to S.S. and Giga, I beat Comix Zone that games a ***** to beat.

texas hold em tourney was my first download wish i didnt download though its crap!

Time for me to flaunt! :D

I beat Star Fox 64 so hardcore. lol I can't count how many times I've beat it since I was 8 years old. I always make sure to go the hardest route too. Heck most people don't even know how. :lol: I also went to both secret levels in the game. :p

Oh, and to S.S. and Giga, I beat Comix Zone that games a ***** to beat.
Yeah I beat that game a gratuitous amount of times as well. The question is, do you have all the medals on every planet?

It was super mario rpg. Real fun, i got all seven star pretty quick. On te same day i bought super mario bros 2. Fairly easy to beat, since all the glitches i know.

Back