Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What was his reason?

Discussion in 'GoldenEye 007' started by Snikmorder, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Snikmorder

Snikmorder WiiChat Member

So we were playing heros at the docks and I was in the room with the boat behind the crates aiming at one entrance and the loadout I was using had a laser pointer and for some reason one of my teammates decided to stand in front of my sight so I moved a lil to the right and he gets in front again so I leave that area(should have got a friendly fire point. what was his reason was he being an ass or what???

2. hybrid -x1

hybrid -x1 ~graceful assassin~

Wii Friend Code: 1000-2000-3000-4000
    1000-2000-3000-4000
    simple the guy was being a total douche therr dude -__-""
    if you could of shot em or something you should of have just for being a douche

and whats your loadout? well your favorite

3. Blackecho

Blackecho Level 56

Wii Friend Code: 0689-0434-9393-0000
    0689-0434-9393-0000
    Coincidence?

If he was looking forward through the door he may not have known he was in your way?

4. FG21

FG21 Agent Cokíí

Wii Friend Code: 2141-2206-5969-5330
    2141-2206-5969-5330
    I was thinking the same thing. If the guy was looking to the same entrance, how he could know that was blocking your sight? Only you can see the laser pointer.

Or he was facing you and moved when you moved?

5. CALE109

CALE109 WiiChat Member

I had a guy on my team that I've played with and against hundreds of times. He's a great player, and very experienced. I was sniping in Memorial in a game of GE near console #2. He comes up to me and just starts melee'ing me nonstop. I left the area and came back and set up my camp. He returns and melee's me for a good minute straight. Then he left the game.

6. Snikmorder

I was facing the one door and he was in front of me aiming the other way so we were looking at each other. when I moved he moved. and CAL109 that is too funny I would be like WTF but in a funny way if that happen to me. but oh well My teams sucked yesterday but one team was good As I was sniping in the train another guy would cover my ass and use his sniper in the other direction, thats team work. my kill count was decent but I did get longest headshot kill. my fav loadout is my custome I like my ak47 with the p99 hi capacity mag with no add ons. I would also use assult and sniper once in a blue moon use close corters. but I love my ak47 regardless Im good with that gun unless Im bond in heros than thats my all time fav gun.

7. Steve0011

Steve0011 WiiChat Member

Sounds like the time i climbed into a tower
    even tho I had a team member all ready there,
    I climbed in to see an enemy player sitting in the back of the tower..
    But my guy was at the front shooting LOL
    Had to be buddy's or some thing...

8. FG21

FG21 Agent Cokíí

Wii Friend Code: 2141-2206-5969-5330
    2141-2206-5969-5330
    The same happened to me in Jungle. I was sniping and this guy from nowhere starts melle'ing me. I was like, WTF?? I though he was attempting to achieved some kind of friendly hits or something crazy like that. I dont remember his name tag.

9. Dok

Dok so cute

Wii Friend Code: 5455-6831-9435-8590
    5455-6831-9435-8590
    Sometimes your teammates will "discourage" you from camping, especially if you're in that room at the Docks, if they want a competitive game.

I am guilty of doing this from time to time, but I usually just toss a grenade and go, just to **** up your screen. ^___^

10. CALE109

CALE109 WiiChat Member

I screw with players on my team or against if I know them. I've thrown some melees into teammates' backs before but I wouldn't do it for any long length of time.

11. Snikmorder

Well I need more XP for my sniping I mostly run and gun but need more sniping so I camp from time to time depending on the level. and I dont think that was his reason cause he was camping next to me for most of the time all 4 players were to be exact we controlled that room and won. I remeber once I was sniping from the train and was there a good 5 mins than didnt see anyone else walk by so I was going to move low and behold an enemy player was camping in the next train car so I walked behind him and was aiming from behind him got a kill on his team before he spotted me I was behing him a good 3 mins before I seen someone to kill then went ahead and gave him a headshot.

12. Testsvr

Testsvr WiiChat Member

if i am playing heroes and there is noob spamming the hero i will follow the guy while hes the hero and stand his away drop a mine on him punch miss up his hero time just to make sure he understands not to nonstop spam the hero

13. SpikeStark

SpikeStark WiiChat Member

People like you are the reason why there are never any enemy heros when playing Heros. You don't want to deal with people taking advantage of the over-powered hero characters, then play a different mode.

14. HomerS742

HomerS742 WiiChat Member

I agree with TestSvr on this one. It's nothing about taking advantage of powerful hero characters. When the other team is never the hero and you have some moron on your own team being the hero every opportunity they get, it's impossible to win the match. It gets very frustrating. I tend to not be a hero unless the other team is first or my team is up by 10+ points.

15. SpikeStark

I agree that spamming every 4 seconds when you cant even use a pp7(classic GE ftw) is moronic. But, discouraging players who enjoy using the characters to demolish the non-heroing team as they foolishly trot into view, when the hero and the rest of his team is sitting in a room slapping each other. So if the hero player dies because his "team" is trying "teach him a lesson on being the hero", maybe it is time to start acting like a team?

16. coffee

coffee WiiChat Member

Hate to say it but a WIN is only worth 50 points. Who cares if you win or lose in Heros, its all about XP. So all you guys are wrong. It doesnt matter if the other team wins because some NOOB on your team is spawning Heros. If your any good at all it would not matter. I have had over 1500 XP in a Heros match and been on the losing team. Protect your NOOB spawner, or are you a NOOB yourself ?????

17. SpikeStark

I'm beginning to like this coffee person.

18. Jawn

Jawn WiiChat Member

When you're up against a team who won't hero up I believe the optimal strategy is to spam the hero, lose quickly, and get into a profitable match. Yeah, you're missing out on 50XP from the win, but you're also skipping 8 minutes of bog-standard Conflict against people who don't understand the premise of the mode they've selected.

You have to be a little more eager than not on heroing up, otherwise two people with the strategy of "I'll wait until they do" won't ever hero up and you've got a boring game.

19. Jawn

Jawn WiiChat Member

Also, I was playing yesterday on Outpost and chased a guy into a spot I like to hide in. I didn't get to kill him because the other guy hiding there got him first. This was in a FFA game, but I think the same applies for team-based games.

Basically, three people were running for the same camping spot :). The idea that he'd run in front of you, completely oblivious to your presence, and accidentally block you is tenable.

20. MYSTERION

MYSTERION A n00b Pwnzer

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ya, I've gotten like a te killstreak before in a sniper post and as i go to leave there was a guy just sitting in a corner i didnt notice, i was like LOL headshot. It makes me happy when i can pwn ppl that have great guns that try to shoot me in an open space but still hip fire kill them no problem.