What was released today?

Isn't Double Dungeons last week's release? I noticed the week I wanted DKC I had to wait a while before it showed up.

double dungeons came out last week. the virtual console is weak, sega and turbographx are the ones soaking up the benifiets of the VC, not us. sure we get 1 n64 game a month, and maybe a good snes game, but this is ridiculous.

oh and this just hit me, HOW DID WE NOT GET TMNT FOR NES!!!!!!!!!??????

I remember playing slaughter house on my friends turbographx and it's not that bad, those games are just so overpriced it's ridiculous. Anybody else know how good Beyond Oasis is, I've really been waiting for a good RPG to hit the VC.

Like people have said there's no offical word on press.nintendo.com so they could add more.

But I'd also like to note that I think America has 6 game releases coming this week on 3/20. Europe Has 3 on the 23rd. So perhaps nintendo is trying to not hurt the game sales since there are already six actual Wii games in competition with one another.

Interestingly Europe has 6 games next week and we basically have 2, so perhaps they will release more games for us next week to even the tide.

if you go check wikipedia.com, it has beyond oasis, slauther house and excite bike for nes listed for march 19th. so my guess is excite bike will come later today.

in case anyone is wondering, beyond oasis is kind of an Alladin looking final fantasy wannabe, but with live combat more like glodenaxe or something........I hate to be negative but I wouldnt recommend this game.

Splatter house is pretty bad too lol! I played 2 and 3 for genesis......but part one cant be too much better.

Why doesnt Nintendo release some nice black and red virtual boy games? Those have some good graphics just like the turbographix...oh....except everything is black and red. That would be good for a laugh.

Last edited:
Why doesnt Nintendo release some nice black and red virtual boy games? Those have some good graphics just like the turbographix...oh....except everything is black and red. That would be good for a laugh.[/QUOTE said:
Because they don't want to get sued again for taking away kids' ability to see color. Those virtual boy's were a public hazard. But yes great for a laugh.

Conan the Librarian said:
in case anyone is wondering, beyond oasis is kind of an Alladin looking final fantasy wannabe, but with live combat more like glodenaxe or something........I hate to be negative but I wouldnt recommend this game.

Splatter house is pretty bad too lol! I played 2 and 3 for genesis......but part one cant be too much better.

Why doesnt Nintendo release some nice black and red virtual boy games? Those have some good graphics just like the turbographix...oh....except everything is black and red. That would be good for a laugh.

Virtual Boy games made your eyes bleed, that's why you're seeing red.:p

lloyd_yayo said:
if you go check wikipedia.com, it has beyond oasis, slauther house and excite bike for nes listed for march 19th. so my guess is excite bike will come later today.

Excitebike was on there at 12. It was on page 2 of new releases:smilewinkgrin:

excitebike was also released today. i guess they mislabeled it and didnt put it as new. go to NES and look alphabetically its there! WWOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Tylor.

what is nintendo trying to pull?

why is there only 2 games this week?? this is bull crap nintendo needs to release 4 or more each week i am so pissed at nintendo right now:mad: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Back