What was released today?

teguvianxx01 said:
why is there only 2 games this week?? this is bull crap nintendo needs to release 4 or more each week i am so pissed at nintendo right now:mad: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
There's three. Read the above post.

Ok, so I started the thread early. I have no clue what time of day they come out. However, these releases have been quite disappointing lately. Excitebike will bring back some memories though.

Looks like I will just have to pickup Godfather tomorrow after work.

Conan the Librarian said:
in case anyone is wondering, beyond oasis is kind of an Alladin looking final fantasy wannabe, but with live combat more like glodenaxe or something........I hate to be negative but I wouldnt recommend this game.

You are thinking of the wrong game my friend.:shocked: Beyond Oasis had a gold award in EGM back in the days, every review you'll ever find will tell you “this game is a MUST have”.

I played this game throught the end back in the days and let me tell you that Beyond Oasis is a Masterpiece. The sequel on sega saturn “Legend of Oasis” was also one of the best action RPG Sega had to offer.

Where's TMNT??? WTF I was looking forward to that game for a Week now and Star Fox is coming out next week and if TMNT does too I'll be pissed they put 2 good game on one day instead of putting TMNT out today.

Which TMNT is supposed to be coming out? If it's part one, count me out! I hated that game. I did like part 2 and 3 though.

Ok. As far as Beyond Oasis, I looked it up on the press site. Yes if your name is Ali, then that is the game I am talking about. So my opinion is wrong to you, but that is the right game. I dont care if EGM tells me that something is a "must have game". Somebody just buy this game, play it, and then tell us what you think of it in the good old modern times. Dont think many people will be too happy.

JerrodDRagon said:
Where's TMNT??? WTF I was looking forward to that game for a Week now and Star Fox is coming out next week and if TMNT does too I'll be pissed they put 2 good game on one day instead of putting TMNT out today.

Lol Europe got it =]

just go to gamesspot of wii.com or something like that to find iit out...hopefully its one of thse places

I used to love Beyond Oasis. I didn't remember it by name, but as soon as I saw the screen shot of him & his spirit guys, it brought me back to those days of playing it all the time. Funny thing is, it had taken me forever to beat awhile back and now after I downloaded it, it only took me about an hour and a half to get halfway done with it.

Regardless though, if you enjoy a good, old time, action game then you will enjoy this. Definitely don't think of this as an RPG though, as I can't really classify it as such. You defeat enemies & randomly you might get a full heart from one of them, which means you raise about 2 HP & a rank. It is still a fun game though and worth my $8.

JerrodDRagon said:

YEAH< i just got my NP issue in today and it lists TMNT as one of the available titles for VC !!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Back