what was the release date secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanium_Mario

GIVE ME YOUR MII
Sep 23, 2006
Paris Texas
i still havnt found that out yet
i mean i havnt found anything "ZOMG TEH WIIS BIG SE)RE7 WOOT I R TEH HAX00R" or anything so has anyone found out or what

I believe he is refering to the fact that Nintendo reps, prior to launch, kept saying that there were secrets and 1 big secret about the Wii that would surprise everyone. It seems like they were bullshitting or we knew more than they thought we knew. If you followed the rumors, you probably realize that theres no projector in the controllers.

My guess is that the big secret was the Wiis online capability. Like Trading Miis and the Opera browser

yes i know all about the stupid projector rumers and all that crap and i guess that they were bsing us
oh well im going to bed

it was a rumour that is all, whether it be projectors or some unknown secret it was rumours,

Ahh, I see. I thought that the current rumor was that they delayed the big secret announcement until the console had launched in all three major regions. So, if that's true then we'll be hearing it on Dec. 8th when the European launch happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back