What was your console progression?

NES
SNES
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Xbox
Wii
Xbox 360

nes--> snes-->n64-->ps1-->sega dreamcast-->gameboycolour-->Gamboy Advanced-->ps2-->xbox-->psp-->ds-->wii
man thats one long list... well some of them were my brothers im 14 years old i started at the gameboy colour

amiga 500( my dads) > ps1> gameboy> gameboy colour> dreamcast> ps2>gba sp> ds lite> wii

Nes
Master system
Gameboy
Snes
Mega drive + mega cd
saturn
N64
PS2
Xbox
Xbox 360
another Nes
and now a Wii

Gonna be building a mame machine once i get my laptop so i can use my pc for that.

I hate being young and missing the best age of gaming.

My brother was into PC's so I played a lot of that. But when he left, I switched to consoles because of the cost of upgrading. Anyway.

Gameboy - Gameboy Pocket - Gameboy Advance - Gameboy Advance SP - Nintendo DS - Gamecube - Wii

Edit: I forgot my Gameboy Color

Last edited:
NES-> N64/GB (i'm not sure which one i got first) -> GBC-> GC -> GBA SP-> Dreamcast (pawnshopping lol) -> DS Lite -> Wii

As you can see i'm a rabid nintendo fanboy that happened to find a dreamcast for a worthy price

Throw in both kinds of genesis' in there at some point. (i got them for free because they're missing a cable from each).

Last edited:
Youve got everything from the last three gens :eek:

either you worked hard to get a high paying job or your a spoiled rich kid that sucks at videogames but think they are awesome because they own every system and get their patrents to buy GTA for them which turns him into a little asshole!

Which one are you?!

Back