What weapon did you use the most and the least?

Ball and chain is powerful, but it can miss and it is much too slow.

bows and arrows the most ,the dominion rod is pretty cool, possess the statues! :devil: the one i used the least was probably the bomblings, maybe once to see what it does.

The wand that posseses statues, so you can use them to do stuff like stand on a switch.

Yep, also for the boss (Argohama) the spider.

Dude, you would be amazed on what I remember.

For example - When I was about 2 years old, I saw a commercial selling Chips. It was called "Taboosh". The commercial had a song I just loved and everytime I heard it and saw it I would jump around and go crazy. It went:

"Taboosh, Taboosh, Taboosh, Taboosh, all the kids in the neighbourhood. Everyone loved Tabooch, they ate him with delight, etc. etc." Of course, it was in Arabic (Where I'm from) so it would rhyme. If you want to hear the rest, just PM me :D"

By then, Taboosh was not in stores yet, so everyoen would get excited and wait for it because the commercial swept the city with excitement. Everyone loved it and when it came out....BLEH! It was the nastiest shat ever, I hated it and cried.

I was 1 year and 9 months then.

Last edited:
I know, I had a dream about it once.

Btw-The "Chip" in the commercial was an actual food with people eating his body, and he wore a red hat turned to the side, with really messed up hair under. Kind of like a bed head (the hair you get after you sleep).

Back