What Wii color will YOU get?

I like the green one, but will probably get the white, as it seems to be the one that they always show on display

I wanted a black one but since they are only making white ones to begin with then I guess I'll have to get a white one, I'm sure other colours will come later but I can't wait for that .

you reserve them at eb games/gamestop well you reserve the reservation which is kind of weird

until this week when the real reserves will start

I'm really liking the white that my DSlite is, and I'm pretty excited that the Wii is launching in white, I only wish they would have given us a choice. eather way I'm going to be waiting in my wal-mart nov 18th with a few friends.

p.s. this is my first post, I've been reading for a while, and you guys just get me more excited about this damn thing, so I'll be around for a while.

Grey one or Black with grey controller if you could.

Eric said:
I think white would get sold out though, it seems the most popular... What do you guys think?
me n my friends think the eblack is the best n probably the most popular-that n the white are the best

I have a white DS and my XBox 360 is white, so the only realeased in White, Wii will fit perfect into my set-up... that is until the black sheep comes along, when I pick up a Ps3 later on. :lol:

Last edited:
eh, idk..... probably white. Black looks cool... but I think I'll get white so I can put skins on it later like the one person said.

it would be nice if you can customized the color in the cd slot so it can glow red yellow pink or any of your favorite colors.

Back