What Wii color will YOU get?

I want every colour.... so i could have one for every room..... Each Hooked up to a large matching colour LCD screen.......please....... oh well i can dream !!!

Smudge

Aight
When you photoshoped a wii, lets say the pink wii.. what did you use (program) and how (steps)?
i need to learn photo shopping :yesnod:
i never did it before cause i never had to
but now i need to because i am an administrator at another gaming site
can you plz explain how you change a wii's color :smilewinkgrin:

climbatiz said:
well, i was stuck with white :(

maybe they will make skins, that would be awesome :D

haha ye i already have white but i like this guys idea

back console with glowing red disc drive = OMGLOLROFLFY

that would be so good

Redan499 said:
wait till the SDK is released. modders can change their cases
huh? the SDK has nothing to do with being able to change your case. all someone needs to do is make a mold of the Wii case and then they can make how ever many they want. all i know is once my 1.3 year warrentee is up, im airbrushing mine black

when i have the money...
black, green and red they are all awesome colors

I want Silver! it would go nice with my Bedroom, but i'm gonna get a sliver,white,black and green remote... and what about Nunchucks hopefully you can get red Etc. of those.....

Tails567 said:
it would be nice if you can customized the color in the cd slot so it can glow red yellow pink or any of your favorite colors.

Doubt that happening soon but it'd be pretty sick! Also, maybe something like nice wallpaper and stuff for the Wii HomeScreen, or maybe making different icon setups available for customization and stuff, just so we can change it up every now and then!

I personally like the white. And it goes with my living room.

i painted my white one with this UV plaint i got. i got a black light in my room. so far my Nunchuck has "Wii" writen on the side, looks cool. still deciding on a cool design tho. its good way to differenciate controller 1 and 2 if you would want too.

Anyways, the Red looks rad. if they made a Metalic Blue, id be SOOOLD!!!!
metalicblue.jpg

that would looks so BADASS

Back