What Wii Games To Buy First?

Fair enough Wario2000, just giving then general opionion about it in the UK. To be honest Chafik31 you should probably rent both and decide which one is the best. Each to their own I say.

Wario2000, Hows Resi4? Maybe getting it when I get paid.

Friend codes have nothing to do with Mii's that's the Wii code. Friend code only for online gaming with friends. That's it.

Wozz500 said:
Friend codes have nothing to do with Mii's that's the Wii code. Friend code only for online gaming with friends. That's it.
My bad, thanks for clearing that up. Could you please elaborate on the two a little, I thought they were the same. And dude, definitely get Zelda TP if you want a fantastic game that lasts for lots of hours.

Chafik31 said:
Ok but Wario is like: PBR CODE= 2706-8651-6883
PKM FC=1847-8145-3579
like....what is PBR and what is PKM FC?
i play pokemon......yeah.....-_-

pbr- pokemon battle revolution for wii

pkm- pokemon for ds

Friend codes are used in Mario Strikers charged. You have the option to play ranked games which are random games with people from around the world. Friend codes are for people who you know generally so you can arrange to have games with them. On this mode you can also use cheat cards and choose the level, how long etc

Actually, never mind, I'm going to buy Call of Duty 3 first, then Zelda, then Godfather, or maybe Godfather 2nd and Zelda 3rd...All I need to know is one thing before I buy the Wii:

"Is the Wii worth it? Should I buy it?"

The Wii is worth it if you like to play games as if you were really performing the actions. Be forewarned though, this takes some energy and effort in many games. Also, any Nintendo fan should have a Wii!

Back