What Wii stores *arn't* doing midnight launches?

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
This weekend (Wii launch) I'm going to be out of state, in PA...
Originaly I thought my dad could still get me there at launch but not anymore - he will probably be out drinking

So my midnight launch plans have changed... instead I'm thinking of going at 6-10 A.M.

So that meens stores that arn't doing pre-orders or midnight launches would fill my needs better.

What major stores should I look for?

Around here it'd be: Wal-Mart .. and .. that's all I know of, heh. The gaming stores in our mall aren't, unlike they have on previous console launches. I think Wal-Mart takes the cake though, if you have one. Especially because most of them are 24 hour stores.

All the stores here, my state has some law where you cant sell on sundays till noon >.>

StevenNevets said:
that's exactly what I wasn't looking for:frown2:

What state would that be?
Oh wow, I totally mis-read your question. Sorry mate. Not doing midnight launches? EB Games, Gamestop, um.. I'm sure I can think of more in a bit, heh.

StevenNevets said:
This weekend (Wii launch) I'm going to be out of state, in PA...
Originaly I thought my dad could still get me there at launch but not anymore - he will probably be out drinking

So my midnight launch plans have changed... instead I'm thinking of going at 6-10 A.M.

So that meens stores that arn't doing pre-orders or midnight launches would fill my needs better.

What major stores should I look for?

6 to 10 am might be to late even for a non-preorder/midnight launch store. There are probably alot of people like you that will probably camp out all night long. . .but good luck.

csiguy4u said:
6 to 10 am might be to late even for a non-preorder/midnight launch store. There are probably alot of people like you that will probably camp out all night long. . .but good luck.
you think going to a store 2 hours before it opens is to late?

Keep in mind this is Omish Country:cornut:

StevenNevets said:
you think going to a store 2 hours before it opens is to late?

Keep in mind this is Omish Country:cornut:

My answer was based upon the fact that the average american lives in a decent size city. . .not some town where there are more cows than people.

Back