What WiiWare Adventure Island ,and Bonk could look like

I hope they come to Wiiware.
untitledb.jpg

The graphics on Bonks adventure were my biggest complaint. Those ugly crayon graphics always made me sick, especially the first boss you fight. The game looks great rendered in 3D.

those two games are videos of Gamecube games.

they are too big to fit on WiiWare.

it would be cool to see remakes released though.

opitekk just because they were on a gamecube disc doesn't mean they took full advantage of disc's storage space. As well as i'm sure file compression has changed a lot since these games were made.

Who the hell knows maybe after the supposed storage solution comes maybe we'll see the memory cap lifted on Wiiware like what happened to Xbox Live a few years ago.

Yeah but im pretty sure they used more then 40MBs to make the Hudson Series. i doubt they could shrink it down and make a full game. Look at Lost Wind for example looks nice, kinda like these games and uses all the available space. and the game still seems small in comparison.

But maybe they could release all four of the Hudson series on a Wii Disc!? That would be pretty rad. Don't ya think?

Okay Opti I can agree with that. That would be bad ass. Gamecube imports are a no go on wii huh? Even with Action Replay.

Okay Opti I can agree with that. That would be bad ass. Gamecube imports are a no go on wii huh? Even with Action Replay.

im sure there is a way to play imports on wii even w/ the action replay as long as it includes the freeloader software.

havent tried it personally

Back