What will microsoft do next?

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
We all know microsoft is a big copy cat, but they always seem to do a good job like the zune and windows vista and windows portable phone ect... Will they attempt to copy the wiimote and make the X-motion controller? who knows but they copied eyetoy, don't think they won't hesitate to copy nintendo...

dude wtf how about you give some examples, like how you would love to know i believe it was M$ who had a motion sensing device first for the PC
and the eye toy isnt so much used for games which is what the eyetoy was for (eye TOY) and im sure M$ had a webcam before the eyetoy

360 is a great systemwith great features..i hope they come out with new better things to make online play much much better...wii and 360 for the win....ps......PS3 Sucks!

They are! the microsoft zune will become the platform that makes microsofts portable gaming system :cornut:

Hybrid said:
They are! the microsoft zune will become the platform that makes microsofts portable gaming system :cornut:
i can confirm this. they have stated that a "add on" processor/grahpics chip is in the works, along with a joypad. cool huh

yeah its on zunescene and they don't lie :thumbsup:

Hybrid said:
We all know microsoft is a big copy cat, but they always seem to do a good job like the zune and windows vista and windows portable phone ect... Will they attempt to copy the wiimote and make the X-motion controller? who knows but they copied eyetoy, don't think they won't hesitate to copy nintendo...

are you alright there buddy? zune has gotten dominated by the ipod and the vista has seemed to have gotten too much praise from consumers.

Xcircle?
!! just thought of a really corny marketing add for that

XO that would be logo
then the commericals could incorprate tic tac toe some how :D

Ive always wanted msn to be added to x box 360 dashboard so you could talk to yer mates with pc s as for what they maydo next how about buy sonys gaming department that be pretty cool it would never happen but the thought makes me laugh:smilewinkgrin:

Back