What will YOU be doing?

Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
Mmkay. So... I'm so freakin' hyper about getting my pre-order, and having pretty much a 100% chance of getting my Wii. ^.^
So... I've been thinking about what I'll be checking out first, when I hook up my Wii. So, I'm gonna ask everyone this question...
What are you gonna do first when your Wii is all hooked up? You gonna go straight to playing a game? And if so, what game? Are you gonna check out the VC menu and such? Are you gonna make a Mii before anything?

~~~

Personally, I'm prolly gonna make a Mii, check the other menu's, fiddle with the preferences and such, (That's always fun. ^.^) and then prolly play Wii Sports or Zelda. *Nod nod*

going to hook it up and watch my gf play zelda........ when is it ever going to be my turn???

MetroidZ said:
i can

its your turn when u tell the ***** to stop. :yesnod:
D: That was... Kinda mean. >.< Just sayin'. He's lucky for having a girlfriend. xP

Ronan said:
what else would you do a part from play it? (what could you do that isnt sick anyway :) )

Err... Uhh... I'm... Afraid I don't follow you.

after i hook it up im gonna have a rowdy game of zelda and dbz then make as many miis as possible then go on the internet on the wii maybe wii chat will be first wii will wait and see

This might sound lame or horrible but I cannot open my Wii until Dec. 5th.
My fiancee and I are in school together and we agree that we will preorder a Wii but we cannot play it until school is out for the holidays.

I will probably sneak in a few games here and there before Dec. 5th but my fiancee will be mad if she finds out.

But during christmas break expect me to never leave the house. :)

drknife said:
My fiancee and I are in school together and we agree that we will preorder a Wii but we cannot play it until school is out for the holidays.

I will probably sneak in a few games here and there before Dec. 5th but my fiancee will be mad if she finds out.

expect me never to leave because the weather is too cold and good food all around the house (christmas rules!)

drknife said:

Gah. That sucks, man. Sorry. xD

MetroidZ said:
expect me never to leave because the weather is too cold and good food all around the house (christmas rules!)

Indeed it does. *Nod nod*

Back