What would happen if M$ & Nintendo joined forces???

smilinmonki666

WiiChat Member
Feb 26, 2007
:idea: What to you think would happen if Microsoft & Nintendo joined? Do you think it would be good idea or bad one? I personnally think it would be cool if this happenend imagine the outcome :yikes: Or am i in dream land ....?:sleep:

that would be so awesome hahahah

the wii would be getting more M games

Powerful. Fun. Online. Not for free. Halo Swordcombat in another dimension!

i think it would be bad, they would only have sony as competition, and theyd be able to charge anything they wanted. wudnt have to try as hard to keep customers if there is only two competitors.

but it would basically be a wii with xbox live and 360 graphics. doesnt anyone want that?!?

SLrocket said:
but it would basically be a wii with xbox live and 360 graphics. doesnt anyone want that?!?

i agree..but i kinda hate microsoft >.>. But hey online would kick butt on the wii :p (Halo with the Wiimote :drool:)

if you were to ask "what would it be like if the Wii and the 360 joined" then yes..... id have to say that would be AWESOME!

the competitive level would decrease to about...-12...jk but sony wouldnt be able to do much against the combined companies, therefore microsoft and nintendo would stop trying so hard (in theory) so i wouldnt want that to happenl.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That should NEVER happen!!!!! Nintendo's not stupid enough to do that! Now if Sony joined M$ would they whipe out Nintendo? Not a chance. The Wii is outselling PS3 and 360 combined, and there is no sign of the Wii slowing downb. In fact, Wii will speed up big time this year with all the cool games such as Super Mario galaxy, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Party 8, Metroid Prime 3, and WarioWare: Smooth Moves that's already out. Plus some possible games this year or next such as Animal Crossing Wii. Wii is not slowing down anytime soon, and by the time that REAL gamers experince Wii they will sell their 360s and PS3s and buy a Wii if they are smart. If there's any chance that M$ tries to team up with Nintendo, they are very desperate because they can't sell enough consoles. Sony will die very soon if they keep on sucking like they are now. Oh, and there's NO backwards compatibility with PS3s out of the US

Nfanboy said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That should NEVER happen!!!!! Nintendo's not stupid enough to do that! Now if Sony joined M$ would they whipe out Nintendo? Not a chance. The Wii is outselling PS3 and 360 combined, and there is no sign of the Wii slowing downb. In fact, Wii will speed up big time this year with all the cool games such as Super Mario galaxy, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Party 8, Metroid Prime 3, and WarioWare: Smooth Moves that's already out. Plus some possible games this year or next such as Animal Crossing Wii. Wii is not slowing down anytime soon, and by the time that REAL gamers experince Wii they will sell their 360s and PS3s and buy a Wii if they are smart. If there's any chance that M$ tries to team up with Nintendo, they are very desperate because they can't sell enough consoles. Sony will die very soon if they keep on sucking like they are now. Oh, and there's NO backwards compatibility with PS3s out of the US
Oh look it's Nfanboy...
first off...Xbox 360 is outselling wii at the moment,
but if this combo happened it would be the ultimate more games on the console:
Banjo and Conquer ANd Rareware would be bak Sega would focus mainly on It
Mario games and great FPS...HEAVEN!

Back