WHAT WOULD U GET for the wii

casasports37

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
(I NEED HELP) WHAT WOULD U GET for the wii

Would do u think r the best games for the wii

im getting madden and zelda what do think should be my 3 game i was looking at tony hawk , call of duty 3 , need for speed , and excite truck what do u think is the best game

:thumbsup: please answer

I NEED HELP

Last edited:
it would be between cod3 and excite truck for me. i havent heard feedback on the controls for tony hawk, and im kinda sick of the NFS series, ive had enough with NFS: MW and Underground. i have call of duty and i love it although everyone hates it.

thats my opinion, its up to you mate

I bought my son Call to duty 3, Rayman, Avatar, Ultimate Alliance, GTmoto with wheel so far Call to duty 3 is really good.. But all the games are fun. You cannot go wrong :)

Dude I justgot Excite Trunk and it's fun.
I think the idea with the remote as a steering wheel is crazy!

thanks for tellin me

But and more good games I need to know which one to get

|Even thought ppl say its crap i would say red steal. Its a really good game. I have been playing alot since christmas day and i love it.

Id say either Call of duty 3 or Excite truck. Zelda and Madden 07 is for sure Crazy Great launch title game and I say Cod3 or Excite truck for the 3rd. If you want A Shooting game go for Cod3 and if you want a racing game go for excite truck. Both Controls for the games are Very fun.

i have COD3 and COD3 only, and it is AWSOME... although i havent played excite truck, i cant give u feedback on that one mate.

check youtube if u ahvent already... :shifty:

Back