What would you change about the wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thwii60

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2007
If you could change anything about the wii what would it be? I would give it a bigger hardrive. Get rid of friend codes andgive it an appthat lets you download demos. etc like XBLM

Also a harddrive :) or make it to where it sees USB drives...thats all it really needs right there.

Yea I would say needs better USB add-ons like harddrives...keyboards...etc. etc. although I can say that its not that hard useing the web browser they have now with the wii-mote.

nevin said:
Also a harddrive :) or make it to where it sees USB drives...thats all it really needs right there.

Yea I would say needs better USB add-ons like harddrives...keyboards...etc. etc. although I can say that its not that hard useing the web browser they have now with the wii-mote.
im pretty sure wanna gonna c some of those thing, u kno, keyboards and wut not come to the wii, i mean,im pretty sure they just made a usb drive for nothin, they gotta have some useful things come with it

but im not only talking aboout update type things im talking about being able to change the whole thing body,insides,games whatever. I would also like it to have a standard controler that islike anormal controller like a 360 but with motion sensing and fluid motion sensing not 6 axis crap

xxwiiwiifanxx said:
im pretty sure wanna gonna c some of those thing, u kno, keyboards and wut not come to the wii, i mean,im pretty sure they just made a usb drive for nothin, they gotta have some useful things come with it

Yea I am sure they will show up also :)

Just a matter of time I guess...I think they keyboard will plug into the wii-mote though as it seems they want everything wireless.

I also would like to be able to customize my wii software a little...maybe my own "theme" to the channles screen.

nevin said:

Just a matter of time I guess...I think they keyboard will plug into the wii-mote though as it seems they want everything wireless.

I also would like to be able to customize my wii software a little...maybe my own "theme" to the channles screen.
well lucky you there is something called star points. Most people don't know the details yet but they say you will be able toget accesories such as themes for your menu. Oh yeah and also i would like to be able to plug in my ipod to the wii

I will have to look into that :) thanks for the tip

All in all I am happy with it...Although my wrist does get tired of holding the wiimote up when playing long games like red steal etc. etc. so I agree with you on wishing they had a nice controler.

All I really really want is to have a huge amount of games lol I really want a motogp game or any good sportbikeish game...

Thwii60 said:
I would also like it to have a standard controler that islike anormal controller like a 360 but with motion sensing and fluid motion sensing not 6 axis crap

That would be a very bad idea. It would take alot away from the motion sensing. How would you aim at something with a controller? How would you box someone with a regular controller?

Im hoping for a bmx maybe MX or atv offroad fury game too. I loved that series back on the PS2

nevin said:

I would assume they would make most of the add-ons bluetooth. The wii is bluetooth compatable correct?

Borch712ers said:
I would assume they would make most of the add-ons bluetooth. The wii is bluetooth compatable correct?

Did not think of that...honestly im not sure if it is or not, one would hope so

Al so i think the wii can't find a happy middle in ratings. First they come out with cooking mama the next second tier making manhunt 2. Make agame that isn't sick aand gory and phsycotic but don't make games for tthree year olds either

yea I think they are trying to go for tooooo broad an audiance but if it can be done then go for it...but it will be hard to please each genre of game player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back