What would you change about the Wii?

Khool-Ade said:
Totally a headset but how would that and the nunchuck plug into the Wiimote, unless they made and splitter for it.

BlueTooth

scubasteve said:
so does the wii come with a strap?

Each Wiimote (including the one that comes with the Wii) comes with a wrist strap. Each glove comes with a matching wrist strap. The only diference I can see (note I havnt opened the 'stock' straps yet) is that the 'stock' straps have a small piece that you slide up the strap after on your wrist to snug it on your wrist. The straps that came with the gloves did not have this.

On topic that is something I would change, the straps that come with the gloves having the little tightening piece. for now I just need to find the right sized washer and put that on there.

-Bobby

bobby1211 said:
Each Wiimote (including the one that comes with the Wii) comes with a wrist strap. Each glove comes with a matching wrist strap. The only diference I can see (note I havnt opened the 'stock' straps yet) is that the 'stock' straps have a small piece that you slide up the strap after on your wrist to snug it on your wrist. The straps that came with the gloves did not have this.

On topic that is something I would change, the straps that come with the gloves having the little tightening piece. for now I just need to find the right sized washer and put that on there.

-Bobby

I actually have thought about that since i got gloves for my Wiimotes. if you figure something out will you let me know because i would really like to tighten those straps. they are just a little too loose.

Oh i have yet to lose my grip but i can't say the same for my ogrish buddy. i posted a story in the thread about wiimore durability. he chucked the thing right into the wall while trying to show off during thanksgiving. there was a bang, then a bunch of wooooos then silence and i stared him down prepared to strike. he is lucky he missed my tv is all i have to say, well that and the fact that the Wiimote still works

yarsmang said:
1. Dolby Digital 5.1
2. 720p
3. Change color on slot illumination.
4. Wii Sports Online

What? Next-gen technology in the Wii. What is this sorcery you speak of?

I'd put electric shocks in the controller, so everytime you get hit, you get zapped :yesnod: now that's realism to a new level

or maybe just for my friend's controllers :lol:

lol I'd
1. Have online multiplayer with gamertags, not stupid numbers
2. Better grafix (not necessarily HD)
3. Have the blue light stay on
4. Microphones for online play =)

Back