What would you do to improve Zelda?

better graphics, Realistic realtion between the Wiimote and the sword, more tipes of swords, some extra hard quests (like the one to get the biggoron's sword in OoT), and mainly, Carismatic characters!

Well I've got a few suggestions...ok a lot of suggestions that would've made this a godly game.
-More Swords
-More Shields
-More/Better Tunics/Armor
-More arrow attachments (eg. Ice, Light, Poison)
-Tougher bosses
-More uses for the Spinner
-More Mounted Battles
-More mini games or able to do once off mini games again (eg. wrestling)

Yeah quite a few things could've have made this game awesome but my opinion is that the GC version of the game meant that the Wii version couldn't be as good as it could've been (due to the differance of the consoles). Then again it was originally for the GC so can't wait for the Wii only Zelda :D

I finished playing Zelda and i got The Zora tunic and the Heros Tunic. Yet there is still a gap? Whats supposed to be there?

-No fishing, or at least remove the parts where you have to go fishing to advance the plot.
-More opportunities to use cool stuff like the spinner and double clawshot.
-A few more sidequests.
-A "second quest" like in the original Zelda (alright, maybe that one's a little extreme).

mk_south_london said:
I finished playing Zelda and i got The Zora tunic and the Heros Tunic. Yet there is still a gap? Whats supposed to be there?

You're missing the Magic Armour. To get it:

You have to buy it from the Malo Mart in Castle Town.

Other Stuff,

Advanced Wii Sword Controls, Like In Red Steel, The Sword Should Do What You Do! Like Swing Left, Right, Up etc. :p
Abillity TO Play All Bosses Again!
I Love Morpheel (Boss Lakebed) and Zant!

Last edited:
More minigames, there were only a few. The river rafting was very fun though.

Back