What would you rate Super Paper Mario???

Overall, I think this is a wonderful game. I give it a 9/10

I agree with Belmont, the 3D aspect could have been developed a little better.

8:smilewinkgrin: out of ten for lack of side missions and much comedy like the last ones.

I found myself skipping the loads and loads of text and just wanting to get the game over with. The 3D aspect was pretty much useless. The game would have been more fun as a pure 2D side scroll.

I'll give it a 7.5

I found the game to be waaay too easy. I only had to hit the final boss four or five times to do him in! But I guess I did beat the Pits before chapter 7, so that might have contributed to the easy ending. I also didn't really care for the Pixl's. I liked it much better when you had a koopa or goomba following you around.

However, I thought the game was fun. I wasn't sure about the way the fighting was set up when i bought the game, but really did like it after I played the game. I also thought thought the mini-games in the arcade were a great idea. The mini-games definately make me want to buy Mario Party 8.

Im wondering if i should buy this game. I mean, you can get the old marios free from tinternet

does the game make use of the wii-mote's sensor function a lot? I hear it's just a basic d-pad most of the time

can someone help me plss!!!!!!! i really need help to pass chapter 1-3 please help mee!! i dont know what to do with the red palm!

theres a red door with a star next to the palm..thats not the door right?? because it was there bfore i started jumping..and now i am jumping and nothing happens!! i had jumped like 40 timeees and nothing happens!

i would give it an 8.6/10

i loved it and thought it was great (actually i havent beaten it yet as i have been so busy with the tennis season lately)

im going to start playing it again soon

but so far, it gets an 8.6

Back