What would you rate this game?

this is true. i think they were one and two in most requested for characters. sonic looks kinda generic though... i think they could have done a better job of giving his moveset more variety... he has like three seperate spin moves... and in know he's sonic lol but still... give him a drill kick or something

...Corrected. :lol:

It's obvious you favour the Wii. Considering you have over 2000 post's on this forum.

TruthHurts said:
...Corrected. :lol:

It's obvious you favour the Wii. Considering you have over 2000 post's on this forum.

Wow, Comparing nic7, when you're an amoeba to this forum?

Good Luck Surviving Here.

spiff-ssbb said:
i agree with everything you say except that your list should start at two and number one should be addicting, engaging gameplay.
to Lugia: since when has smash EVER been inovative? there have always been games of controlled chaos and goofy fighters. smash was just the best (in my opinion of course) and was tweaked and turned pro. nothing inovative was really needed for a ten for me just the same old AWESOME game with some additions like characters, stages, tweaked gameplay, and the stage editor is WICKED... plus SSE is growing on me... cut scenes look amazing

to Shion: how are you finding comboing as compared to melee

To people who never combo'ed well in melee, it is easier with many other characters to pull off.

But like melee, you have to know what you are doing.

Button mashing helps beginners, but will NOT get you far in brawl.

@TruthHurts

Stop contradicting ever single goddamn thing everyone says good about Brawl.

It seems that you WANT this game to suck man.

10/10: Everything that made melee great; plus loads of new and amazing features. I honestly haven't seen anything wrong except
Ridley isn't a character but it doesn't really matter 'cause he's a freakin' awesome boss.

@TruthHurts: I like your name, but I find it kind of ironic, because here's the truth: You're attacking people for their opinions, and that's not right. nic7 was TALKING to Lugia, not attacking him. I also find it odd that you were yelling about being entitled to an opinion, while simultaneously trying to blast nic7's statements to bits. A lot of people here respect nic (myself included), so I think yelling at him and calling him "bias" as a way to introduce yourself is a bad idea.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Last edited:
GigaRidley said:
10/10: Everything that made melee great; plus loads of new and amazing features. I honestly haven't seen anything wrong except
Ridley isn't a character but it doesn't really matter 'cause he's a freakin' awesome boss.

@TruthHurts: I like your name, but I find it kind of ironic, because here's the truth: You're attacking people for their opinions, and that's not right. nick7 was TALKING to Lugia, not attacking him. I also find it odd that you were yelling about being entitled to an opinion, while simultaneously trying to blast nick7's statements to bits. A lot of people here respect nick (myself included), so I think yelling at him and calling him "bias" as a way to introduce yourself is a bad idea.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

pfffffft i dont respect nick..........i respect nic7

I've never played any SSB games but from what i have seen and from my experience with fighting games (I'm a big Street Fighter Fan god knows how much money i have expend on the arcades playing that game) this game rockzzzzzz, I don't think i have ever been so exited about a game and I'm sure it wont disappoint me...... I've even gone as far as pre-ordering this game, something i thought i would never do....... Anyways, i give a 10/10 just from what i have seen and read about it.

The fact that i can look at a youtube video and finish watching it just to see who wins, goes to show me how entertaining the game is.

~X

GigaRidley said:
rofl... sorry nic I misspelled your name

u shall be sent to hell jijareedalie.

anyways i will have to play the game first to rate it but it wont be lower than 9

X@vier said:
I've never played any SSB games but from what i have seen and from my experience with fighting games (I'm a big Street Fighter Fan god knows how much money i have expend on the arcades playing that game) this game rockzzzzzz, I don't think i have ever been so exited about a game and I'm sure it wont disappoint me...... I've even gone as far as pre-ordering this game, something i thought i would never do....... Anyways, i give a 10/10 just from what i have seen and read about it.

The fact that i can look at a youtube video and finish watching it just to see who wins, goes to show me how entertaining the game is.

~X

Youre gonna love it.

I guarantee it.

vashivihan said:
u shall be sent to hell jijareedalie.

anyways i will have to play the game first to rate it but it wont be lower than 9
jijareedalie? do you mean GigaRidley? I'm confused...
But you're right, we'll need to play it before we can truly judge it. I'm just basing it on what I've seen so far.

GigaRidley said:
jijareedalie? do you mean GigaRidley? I'm confused...
But you're right, we'll need to play it before we can truly judge it. I'm just basing it on what I've seen so far.

i was trying to be funny because u spelled nic7s name wrong and i spelled your name wrong. but i guess not.:scared:

nic7 i could say the same thing to you so saying that i dont know anything about "how it plays" is arbitrary. since i played melee and the original alot id hope i know a little about how it plays.:lol:

mushroomedmario - stop. think. spell my name right.

Back