What would you rate this game?

How should I know if I haven't played it?
Probably 8-10.
But it may be a good ol' 3 if it goes to hell.

Vigilante said:
Well, from what I've seen from the game... 9.8, because no game is perfect, we'll see when we get it though.

I agree with that, but gamespot beg to differ, they gave Ocarina of Time a perfect 10, saying it was flawless.

mmm speaking of flawless games let me remind you of an old addiction of mine World Of Warcraft honestly i give this game perfect 10 their is not one thing wrong with it at all graphics are super gameplay is super on line is super ability to last super 10 outa 10 ... brawl as i said before has yet to show to much of a downside to get less than 9

From what I've seen so far, I would give it a high 9, as I don't know if there could be any possible flaws yet.

toomstone said:
mmm speaking of flawless games let me remind you of an old addiction of mine World Of Warcraft honestly i give this game perfect 10 their is not one thing wrong with it at all graphics are super gameplay is super on line is super ability to last super 10 outa 10 ... brawl as i said before has yet to show to much of a downside to get less than 9
...how are the wow graphics super? ... can your eyes not see the boxyness? gameplay's wicked ya but graphics?

seems like this could be a VERY promesing game. so ide give it a 9.8, just 1 decimal over galaxy, those .2 are going to be lost in the online criteria

toomstone said:

lawl graphics, Guild Wars' graphics are FAR superior.

spiff-ssbb said:
wow thats pretty impressive. i never could master the wave dashes out of shines for infinates. i was more of a sheik player anyways. since i never mastered all of the techniques (meaning i learned them all but only was able to utilize the shffl and the ever important teching for most of my games) sheik was a perfect character. mind games were everything

to Nic:
i read these things also. brawl is said to be a mix of the two. sorta floaty like smash 64 but resposive more to the likes of melee. personally i wasn't into videogames enough to be able to rate smash 64 but melee is like... everything lol 8.5-9/10. great pick up and play + depth of gameplay. only lacks the depth in character selection that brawl will offer and the extensive single player for more solitary gamers.
my only possible disagreement with the production of brawl (discluding characters included/discluded for i dont believe this to being as crutial as gameplay) is the disclusion of chain throws and l-cancels. i'll wait to see how it pans out of course and i will probably end up liking it more but they are the only two things i'm iffy about as of yet

Shiek is Fox's enemy IMO.

Shes fast as hell, and isnt very very strong, but she falls damn quick and can go combo crazy.

OMG did you just say guild wars graphics are better? no wait far superior
in guild wars >.> my brother plays i dont you run into cliffs and you dont fall off yadda yadda in wow if you run at a cliff you fall if you run into a wall that you couldnt possible climb you make a cimbling motion... wow does have super graphics their is no MMO yet that has better we will have to see what war hammer can pull outa the bag...

toomstone said:
OMG did you just say guild wars graphics are better? no wait far superior
in guild wars >.> my brother plays i dont you run into cliffs and you dont fall off yadda yadda in wow if you run at a cliff you fall if you run into a wall that you couldnt possible climb you make a cimbling motion... wow does have super graphics their is no MMO yet that has better we will have to see what war hammer can pull outa the bag...

Lol, that has nothing to do with graphics you imbecile. Thats gameplay, have you ever played Guild Wars? I bet in wow you aren't even level 40 yet. Guild Wars' Graphics are so much better, The PvP is SUPER better, and the community is so much better. The only thing WoW Has that is better than Guild Wars is PvE, which i admit does suck in Guild Wars. But PvE isnt really the advertised portion of the game, PvP is. Hell, every month they have 100,000 dollar tournaments for GvG, Oh wait you dont know what GvG is do you?

P.S. Have you ever heard of capitalization and punctuation? How about grammar altogether?

Shion said:
Shiek is Fox's enemy IMO.

Shes fast as hell, and isnt very very strong, but she falls damn quick and can go combo crazy.
ya sheik owns fast fallers (down throw chain throws or throws into tilts and air combos) and its easier to get out of combo's with her. i used to main CF but you cant get his air combos off as easy against spacies and he's easily combod

LOL i had 1 lvl 70 and several twinks... to me that is graphics it would be produced by the graphics depo ... i have only ever watched my brother play GW and it sucked big time so i didn't bother... so i wont make a comment on its PVP... imo their is nothing wrong with wows pvp... i guess GVG stands for guild vs guild >.<... my finial points are more people play wow gee i wonder why... xplay rated wow 5/5 and guild wars 4or4.5/5 many people post you-tube vids most say wow are better.. general it comes down to a matter of opinion... oh yeah my grammar people always bring this up when they don't have much more to say... i realize my grammar isn't top notch and wont live up to your standards so this doesn't bother me... you could read it couldn't you? thats all that bothers me as long as i get my point across

Because its way easier than guild wars? Hell, the PvE is better in WoW but Harder in Guild Wars. If you've never played Guild Wars, dont talk about it ya noob. PvP in WoW blows and you know it. Arena? LOL. Warsong Gulch? LOL. Just a bunch of noobs talking like this "ZOMG U R TEH NOOBZORZ I OWN YOUR A$$!! ZOMG" Youtube comments? LOL, bunch of retards rolling there face over the keyboard. Guild Wars is WAY harder than WoW, in both PvE and PvP. Thats probably why WoW has more players, its easier for noobs to get into it.

PvP in WoW=OMG STUN LOCK STUN LOCK STUN LOCK!!! mage comes along PoM PYRO U R TEH NOOBZORZ LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

PvP in Guild Wars=Builds Builds Builds...what to go with i do not know. Shadow Prison assassin? Mad damage but way fragile. How bout Melandrus Dervish? Awesome survivability, but not much damage. hmm
Melandrus Dervish it is. Gets 7 Buddies up for GvG.

Possible team build for GvG would be
~Me, D/W for ganking
~ZB Monk
~Runner/Infuser Monk
~E-Drain Mesmer
~KD Warrior for Linebacking
~Meteor Storm Ele for mass nukage
~2 Warrior/Monks for Damage and Survivability

Do you know what any of that means? Seem a bit more complicated than a Warlock/Shadow Priest FEAR DOT DOT DOT LOL U DIE build?

Noob, whats your chars name, and server, i wanna see what your gear looks like.

Back