What would you remake?

Wamoo

Hardcore SEGA Gamer
Dec 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
0817-8529-5418-1180
If you could remake any retro console game with better graphics or new gameplay (from gameboy color,n64,neo geo,sega genisis,nes, ect....) What would it be.

I'd probably remake a new version of Pokemon Chrystal for the DS. (kinda like what they did for Fire Red) and Maybe Goldeneye and Earthworm Jimmy for the Wii.

I think I would pick The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time to be remade as a Wii game. I am sure that other Zelda maniacs would probably agree with me on this one. :lol:

Byuakuya said:
I think I would pick The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time to be remade as a Wii game. I am sure that other Zelda maniacs would probably agree with me on this one. :lol:

I believe that someone commented that he would be interested in recreating a link to the past.

Not OoT but it's something:yesnod:

Maybe Lylat Wars, the controls could work well on wii:wink:

Cpt.McCloud said:
I believe that someone commented that he would be interested in recreating a link to the past.

Not OoT but it's something:yesnod:

Maybe Lylat Wars, the controls could work well on wii:wink:
Yeah, Eiji Aonuma himself made that comment in the last issue of the Official Nintendo Magazine.

Solomons Key(by TECMO): from NES to Wii
(IMO one of the most underrated nintendo games)

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, I loved that game. Would love to see it with improved graphics and controls (nothing too fancy with the Wii remote, keep it simple so it plays like it did on the N64.. ;)) if for nothing but nostalgic value. Tried so hard to run the rom on my emulator (I do own the original game but my N64 doesn't work) but it doesn't work. Would love to see it even just released as the N64 version on the VC.

Someone mentioned Lylat Wars too - good call, that would be fantastic on the Wii, especially if the multiplayer aspect was expanded on to make it a little more interesting and involve online play. ;)

Well mario rpg for the snes and port it on to the ds. with way better battle system

Bigjake52 said:
Well mario rpg for the snes and port it on to the ds. with way better battle system
Second that. Classic.

Pokemon Snap/Puzzle anyone? How about Mystical Ninja (Goemon!)

I'd like to see Super Mario Brothers 3 on the NES on the Wii, that is still my ultimate favorite video game.

Back