What would you remake?

Starfox 64 Wii would be fun.

custards revenge.. for atari

raping pocahontas in HD! lol im evil, and no i dont really want that remade. (look up a video of it, it's rediculous)

ide remake a ps2 metal gear game onto wii, it woud work nicely with nintendo, espcially since the big n has already made a solid mgs remake with the cube *metal gear solid:twin snakes* which is one of the best remake ever made IMO

I'd second a remake of Kid Icarus. If they were going to make a Wii version, I would almost prefer a remake to a sequel.

I would also like to see Double Dragon make a comeback on the Wii.

And I hope they decide to port Bionic Commando over as well.

1. Battletoads!
2.Pokemon Snap w/ a bigger variety of Pokemon

I'll think of more later...

How bout Pokemon Gold/Silver fer the DS? Agreed with the OoT remake as well....Been thinkin about it.

Stroker! The C64 guys out there probably remember that game. Imagine with the Wii remote... I could so destroy high scores in that game.

skidmarx said:
Wow no one mentioned FFVII ... wow ...
VII and VIII would work really well in my opinion.

Especially if developed with Crystal Tools...

...Can't go wrong really...

zapasant93 said:
ide remake a ps2 metal gear game onto wii, it woud work nicely with nintendo, espcially since the big n has already made a solid mgs remake with the cube *metal gear solid:twin snakes* which is one of the best remake ever made IMO

One of the best remakes I've ever played.

meehanuk said:
Resident evil 2

I was actually just thinking that. When they ported the original to the gamecube, I expected them to do a superb job on RE2 as well. Boy was I disappointed. This is the best in the PS series, but the RE1 remake is the best RE game I have played...

Back