What You Did At School/College Today

Considered changing my classes to on campus, but realised there was no way I was travelling 1 hr via a bus filled with screaming children, for two classes - that may be on the same day, but are 5 hours apart, and would mean I wouldn't get home until like 7pm.

Started the Chaos theory module. It's awesome.

made my current

irawr, tutor me... now

This seems like a good thread I just found....

Today I got yelled at my the teacher for not doing yesterdays homework, and had to do it in Study Skills. I dont why she was mad at me, I was absent yesterday so I couldent get it.

Got asked to help a really hot girl with Science homework. :( But I didnt get to.

Got a reality check from a professor. Even though my grades are excellent, he says I need more to get into a good grad school. Blehhhh, extra cirriculars :|

Learned about human emotion and body reactions, ie when a person is lying. Other than that, not much. Last night I was handing out socks to homeless people.

Guitar - took a "test". I played the song perfectly but he counted points off for playing it the way it's supposed to be played (not the dumbed down version in the book. If he doesn't teach us anything, how can he expect us to know the song?!!

Current Events - continued watching Titanic

Free period - almost done reading the book I've been working on for a few weeks

Automotive - still working on the 240SX. no idea what's wrong with it, but I know it has something to do with the EVAP system.

I went on a field trip to the San Francisco Museum of...something. Pretty cool. The way there was 2 hours. I just listened to my MP3 and looked out the window. I sat next to a girl who freaked out when we went over high bridges. One of the times, she needed something to grip, and my hand was the thing chosen. It hurt. ;_;

We finally get there, and get organized. The first place the group I was in went to was the Aquarium. Pretty cool fish/turtles. I saw, for the first time, and Alligator Gar. It was odd. Then we went to the planetarium. It freaked me out. It was one of those where you sit in movie theater-like chairs and look up at the big-ass screen. We traveled through space. Made me dizzy.

Then we ate. I had a Quesadilla and a Coke rip-off, which I could barely afford. It costed me $11:02. I had 10. Luckily, my friend gave me a buck. Then we went to a greenhouse. It was effin' hot. A butterfly landed on my head, too. Then we went downstairs back into the aquarium, where we lost half of our group. Moments later, we found them. Back upstairs, I had to go to the bathroom. When I came out, my group had ditched me. :/

After we grouped up, we left the Museum. Thank you for reading.

Hmm, had one class today, Philosophy: Intro to Logic. Discussed boring sentiments of evaluating statements and arguments.

Back