What You Did At School/College Today

Ceramics - fixed my beer mug. Accidentally broke the bottom off while setting it down.:(
Teacher nominated me for some national student yearbook. :/

Collision - played some games. faked doing book work when the administrators came in

Free period/Brit Lit - got kicked out of the lab for being too loud, so we went to the media center. xD

Automotive - teacher had a breakdown. Yelled at a few people for whispering and screamed at some guy "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!". It took everything I had to stop myself from laughing my ass off. xD

Had career day today. Top of the list it gave me was some kind of food scientist, which I cared nothing about. Second was chef, which I have considered many times before. 3rd was Caterer, which one of my step brothers does. Also got a lot of things involving computers and electronics, which I show a interest in. Screw the others.

Finally made something in Foods today, biscuits. Very easy, but very good. I cant believe we ran out of cheese to put in them.

On our birthdays at school, we get some 50 cent coupon for lunches, which can get a small snack. For some reason I got mine today, over 10 days early. So I get my lunch, and the lady says its 4. 25. Well I get a Twix and ask if I can get it with the coupon. Candy Bars are worth 50 cents. She lets me, and says I owe her 4. 50. Im like "What the hell, I only owe you 4. 25!" She dosnt listen, so I put the Twix back. Of course, I dont get back my coupon. I cant believe the school stole money from me.

I cant believe the school stole money from me.
Really? My school does that every day...

today was uneventful
Guitar - taught myself how to play the beginning of My Curse by Killswitch Engage

Current Events - finished watching School Ties. really good movie...

free period - read

Automotive - the people with the four highest scores on the test we took yasterday went into the shop. I was the only one who passed the test out of the four of us.:D Started work on a 92 Buick Roadmaster (oil change, new brakes, belts, filters, plugs, wires, rotor button, distributor cap, etc..)

I was lucky today. I didnt do my math homework, and I sit right next to the assistant teacher while its being checked. For some reason she dosnt ask if I did it or not, and I got away without getting in trouble. Yay!

Tomorrow is the test in History. The teacher has been constantly preparing us for it, giving us things to study, and yet it dosnt even look that hard. I never study and I get good grades on my tests.

Am I the only one here in 8th grade? Everyone here seems to be in High School or college.

How boring and long these days are getting.

English - Read novel. Did novel-related things.

Soc. Studies - Took notes and watched a video about Irish diaries.

P.E. - Learned about our unit, which is called Geocaching. I will go no further into this matter.

Science - Played Chemical Jeopardy. I didn't have to do anything. I was the scorekeeper.

Algebra - Took a test, then finished homework in class.

Band - Played two songs.

Currently in my Digital Photography class. Playing around with Photoshop and looking at pictures I've taken.

Chemistry- learnt about the structure of atoms, electrons and chemical bonding. Off the top of my head, the atomic number is the number of protons in that atom, and the amount of electrons is the same giving that atoms a neutral charge (neutrons are negative). that is, of course, of electrons are shared during ionic bonding, in which case the atom become negative or positivem example Na+.
Chemistry- See above.
IT- Studied the problems with computers in terms of health.
DT- Did Prodesktop
English- revision for our Media exam next week.
German- Got 27/30-, read 'A*', in the hardest bit of coursework. Yay me.

Ceramics - Pep rally where we got presented a trophy from Fox 5 sports.
Yuah! First school ever to get presented the team of the week trophy two times!!!
First time for football, second time (this time) was for wrestling. :D

Collision - ...........................................

British Lit - played flash games instead of doing my coursework. eugh, online class

Automotive - got covered in oil trying to replace an oil filter. the damn thing was screwed in vertically, instead of angled. as soon as I loosened it, it spewed all over me xD

Philosophy - Discussed counter arguments and review statement kinds, oh so entertaining.

Went to the Georgia Aquarium.
It was fun, but not nearly as good as the Ripley's Aquarium.
Skipped last period.

Friday!

Honors Brit Lit - Quiz, then newspaper articles, then "A Knight's Tale". Heath Ledger ftw.

Calculus - Overwhelmed yesterday, nothing today. This teacher has a major mental deficiency.

AP World - Worksheet. Project.

Health - 50 question survey. Apparently I'm in 'excellent health'.. hahaha. Maybe physically..

Latin V - Watched "Colosseum: Arena of Death". Great little movie. Didn't have to do any work.

All in all, a great end to a boring week. Hellooo weekend. :)

Ordered my textbooks for Uni yesterday. Only around $300 for 3 books.
Oh and I paid my fees too. It doesn't seem right that I paid around $1,000 for fees and $300 for books! Next semester when I pick up more units, I'll probably end up with a $600 bill worth of books - the same cost as one of my units! It's ridiculous. Books should be included or something.

- Studying/keeping up with reading..

I guess I didn't do that much. Anyways.. I have a couple mid terms coming up next week which I'll be studying for.

Ordered my textbooks for Uni yesterday. Only around $300 for 3 books.
Oh and I paid my fees too. It doesn't seem right that I paid around $1,000 for fees and $300 for books! Next semester when I pick up more units, I'll probably end up with a $600 bill worth of books - the same cost as one of my units! It's ridiculous. Books should be included or something.

Out of curiosity, may I ask exactly what are you studying at university?

2nd period Ceramics - worked on slabs

skipped 4th and 6th periods...

8th period automotive - did nothing

pretty pointless to go to school today. :/

Back