???What you gettin????

Well I was going to get:
Zelda, COD3, FarCry, Wii Sports and a second Wiimote... BUT.

Since COD3 and FarCry won't be launch titles and Wii Sports is included
I'm down to:
Zelda TP and a second Wiimote

i'l be getting aaaall the nice games ;) and also after maby a year i'l have 4 wii-motes. i'l have lot's and lot's of multiplayer games:D:D that's the funniest games... OFCOURSE i'l get wind waker back again. and i'l buy many virtual console zelda games:D and after maby a half year my dad'l get ay ps3 :S
it won't be used much... i'l also get another wii to have at my dad's place so i won't have to play he's ps3

I believe that I will be buying Red Steel (for onlineness) Metroid (because I love Prime) and LoZ (guess why :p)

all the obviuos ones, c'mon, you know what they are :)

Twilight Princess
Red Steel
Wiisports :p
Metroid Prime
SSBB (soon)
and maybe even Excite truck!

Well i've got the Wii bundle preordered which included two games (not sure if that includes the wiisports or not) and two controllers. So which ever game they let me choose on launch, i'll be happy with. NFS:Carbon, Sonic, RedSteel, Mario and ExciteTruck really interest me so far... on launch day i'll be so happy, i'm sure any game will be great! Then i'll build from there.

It isn't :shocked: What gives there? I'm willing to bet that it will be by launch day, ubisoft aren't stupid :p

@chessaholic, please can you send me a blank pm so i can reply to it, enabling me to pm you, or give e your email adress. I need to speak to you about something :)

Last edited:
i'm getting, a Wii console, another Wii remote, SSBB, Metroid Prime 3, Redsteel, LOZ twilight princess and thats about it really :)

wolf231 said:
i'm getting, a Wii console, another Wii remote, SSBB, Metroid Prime 3, Redsteel, LOZ twilight princess and thats about it really :)
You do realize SSBB and Metroid Prime: Corruption won't be released until sometime in 2007, don't you?

Personally, I'm getting Wii, an extra wiimote/nunchuk, Legend of Zelda, Red Steel, Super Smash Brothers Melee (sold my GC a few years ago and can't wait to play this game again), a wavebird wireless controller, and a Gamecube memory card.

For the launch...
The Wii, obviously.
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Red Steel
60 or so Wii Points
And a Retro Controller.

... Is anyone else that works for all their money and has for almost all their life and doesn't get anything bought for them (And that's how it should be. xP) annoyed when they see little kids or not-so-little kids having their parents buy everything for them? X_x;;
Just... Pisses me off... Sorry to say... Not trying to be mean or anything.

Back