What you hope of Wii '08

Wolf says Rawr
Mar 24, 2007
What do you wish for the Wii in '08? Games, software, etc.

Mine go like this;
Headset for on-line play
SSBB
DS Download Center and hopefully Demo Channel

=D

StarFox, a adventure similar to Adventures.

Another StarFox game which is based upon flying the Arwing.

A game where you have a lot of control over movements, such as oblivion (Its not happening but something along those lines).

An original good FPS which features online play and is a franchise to be continued.

Those are just some of my hopes..

I second the Starfox game and the headset.

Also, hopes for a new franchise, and hopes that the Wii dishes out some quality games throughout next year.

More serious games. Theres more serious games on the Saturn than the Wii, come on. The DS demo channel sounds cool too. I want Wii Ware too, I want to enjoy the same downloadable games the PS3 and 360 owners have.

a little device where you can plug multiple things into the controler so i can have the nunchuck and the headset at the same time....if the headset isnt wireless

oh and cpt.mccloud they have Heroes 2 coming out for good fps online (though its just another wwii) in case you didnt no

Last edited:
sherwood3570 said:
More serious games. Theres more serious games on the Saturn than the Wii, come on. The DS demo channel sounds cool too. I want Wii Ware too, I want to enjoy the same downloadable games the PS3 and 360 owners have.

Then get a 360, or PS3

there not going to sell downloadable games that are made on the PS3 and 360 for Wii, if they did that there would be no point in getting a PS3, 360 considering the Wii is $100 cheaper

i didn't mean ruin your hopes, but it ain't gonna happen

tdog7 said:
Then get a 360, or PS3

there not going to sell downloadable games that are made on the PS3 and 360 for Wii, if they did that there would be no point in getting a PS3, 360 considering the Wii is $100 cheaper

i didn't mean ruin your hopes, but it ain't gonna happen

K. Have you heard about Wii Ware? It's coming soon and game companies can make smaller, downloadable games. Companies who have nothing under their belts can show their brand new ideas by creating a priceless little game.

oxhaker said:
a little device where you can plug multiple things into the controler so i can have the nunchuck and the headset at the same time....if the headset isnt wireless

oh and cpt.mccloud they have Heroes 2 coming out for good fps online (though its just another wwii) in case you didnt no

Yeppers, I knew that, I was hoping for a new original FPS franchise that could be a good online multiplayer, look at how Unreal and Halo done.

brawl + headset - friend codes
time splitters 4
nhl 08 (wont happen)
goldeneye 64 with motion control and online :cool:

-Headset

-WiiWare games to kick up

-Paperboy (On VC). I don't care what anyone says, that game was the ****.

-Serious Games that had time spent on them. None of this "Anubis II" or "NinjaBread Man" ****.

Online playable VC. Nintendo said they will be adding in extensive leader boards. Wiiware also has lots of online potential. Only time will tell what we end up with. But if SSBB is any indication, we have a lot to look forward to next year.

Back