What you Learned from WiiChat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prez said:
Don't really know what level of play everyone's on, but I wouldn't care. It would just be fun to do.
So far random WiiChat members meeting up has worked out really well (if anyone remembers that far back)..

I have learned and forgotten how many Ontarians we have here at WiiChat :lol:

I would be up for the meeting and playing though if we ever could get it together. Would be swell.

Brawny said:
You mean that's GREAT to hear!

Eh, I know you hate me Mike, but that's some inspiration there.

WHAT?!?! I do? :S aha, I ain't got no problem with ya mayne.

And it is. I was telling him at the time to be careful yada yada, and bosh, they're still all in <3

CantGetAWii said:
I have learned and forgotten how many Ontarians we have here at WiiChat :lol:

I would be up for the meeting and playing though if we ever could get it together. Would be swell.
I'm up for it too, I'll just sit and watch though, unless y'all wanna get oldschool and play some SMB. I suck at everything else D:

Wiired said:
WHAT?!?! I do? :S aha, I ain't got no problem with ya mayne.

And it is. I was telling him at the time to be careful yada yada, and bosh, they're still all in <3

Hmmm, I took your last sig personally I suppose.

Also, they were in the same country...Jetblue...and only 1000mi. apart. Aaaand, they only had to wait 3 months.

Everything is worse for our situation. But it's inspiring nonetheless. :)

Brawny said:
Hmmm, I took your last sig personally I suppose.
Apologies. Lol, I was just being a cock, and ironically it wasn't even towards you (found out about a week after I did it about yourself and Emma).

I've also learrrnt that almost all the active members nowadays, were never around to take part in the 2 WiiChat competitions

AND I WAS.

I learned:
-Theres lots of gaming nuts like me
-Ppl think the blue disk light is awesome..?
-There is lots of nice ppl here
-Mods don't bite =)
-You can't trust anyone, even your friends..
-Said by a mod.. ''no asking for rep in your signature'' okk...

Thats all I have right now...

Wiired said:
Apologies. Lol, I was just being a cock, and ironically it wasn't even towards you (found out about a week after I did it about yourself and Emma).

I've also learrrnt that almost all the active members nowadays, were never around to take part in the 2 WiiChat competitions

AND I WAS.

What I Learned From Wiired

-We Joined On The Same Day
-I Kick His Ass At Guitar Hero

Lmao, jk, Mike, Jk.

Frogger said:
You were going so good with the Ayumi then but

THEN FAILED.

Hahahah, he had it right!

You know I understand you a LOT more than you understand me. It's just guys are easier to read that girls. And everything fits to formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back