What You Want On VC?

SebasC

WiiChat Member
Aug 27, 2007
What games would you like to see on VC in the future.

Im just waiting for the Double Dragon series & like a lot of other people Super Mario Bros 3. What about you?

The Double Dragon series would make me very happy. Nothing else really sticks out at me right now...Super Mario 3 would be nice to have on there too, but having beaten it not too long ago just isn't as important as Double Dragon. Oh yeah, there was a game called Bad Dudes which is somewhat like Double Dragon that would be really nice to have too.

NES: Gumshoe, Hogan's Alley (the original Zapper ruled!)

SNES: Pilotwings, Super Mario All-Stars (get the first 3 super mario bros. plus the lost levels for the price of one snes VC game! How cool would that be?)

Genesis: Madden 92 & 93, NHL 94 & 95, Cyberball, Powerball (The Genesis was awesome for sports games)

I would also like to see them add the Sega Master System to the virtual console. If they did, I would like to see the following SMS games added:
Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Zillion

I never owned an N64, so I wouldn't know what I'd like to see that isn't already there.

-McWii

Nes: Mario brothers3 and duck hunt and you use the wii remote as the zaper
Snes:Mario Rpg
Zombies ate my nagibors
Yoshies iland
Super mario brothers all stars. (Free if you have all of the maio bros game but 1500 Points if dont have any of them)
N64
Super smash bros
The other zelda game MM
Last but not least Golden eye

oh, i almost forgot!!!! BUBSY!!!!!!!!

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/HUGO15-*****/bubsy01.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/HUGO15-*****/Bubsy.gif

please tell me someone remembers playing this game as a lil kid :) i know i do. i love this character!!!!

Chrono Trigger. An X-mas launch would own. Don't launch it yet Nintendo. I'm still playing Super Metriod, Metriod, and BoF2.

1. Jet Force Gemini N64
2. Super Smash Bros N64
3. Sonic the Hedgehog 3 GENESIS
4. Super Mario Brothers 3 NES
5. Harvest Moon 64

All i want now is Super Smash Bros 64 then im about done with spending my money on VC games. I've spent around 100$

I want to see some more rpg's...For nes i wanna see Drangon warrior, Final fanasy. For snes I wanna see Crono Trigger, Illusions of gaia.

I want

Snes, Aladdin, Lion King the game, Super Mario All Stars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fighting game,
NES, Nightmare On Elm Street,
N64, 007 Golden Eye

i spoke about the rpgs game i want, but for non rpg's i want are the following.

nes
Bad dudes,
double dragon 1,2,3.
tmnt 2, 3, P.O.W, Rygar,nightmare on elms street,
friday the thirteenth, life force, karnov, ninja daiden 3, street fighter 2010,
rush n' attack, RC proam, wisards and warriors 1,2,3, castlevania 3,
Gun Smoke, hogans alley. Karate champ, winter games, track and field.
Snes
castlevania dracula x, Super Mario all-stars, megaman soccer,
looney toons basketball, clayfighters, tmnt turtles in time,
Killer Instinct, out of this world. Stunt cars. Lion king, aladdin.
N64
castlevania 64, castlevania 64 part 2,Shadowman,
crusin' usa, 007 Golden eye. Killer Instinct 64
tg16
Castlevania dracula x rondo of blood.

Last edited:
Back