What you want to see in the next Super Smash Bros!

Whitefire

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2011
Australia
i want to see more stages, more charcters, like waluigi, wolf link (+ midna), toon zelda, shadow, tails, silver, dr egg man, daisy, dark samus, all the metroid hunters, federation troopers, zant, paper mario:papermario:, etc.

so what would you like to see?

Different character costumes would be cool, and I mean more than a mediocre costume color change.

More Third Party characters (Megaman X) and a stage inspired in Super Mario Galaxy where you fight upside down would be interesting.

How about a decent online mode?
Brawl's **** doesn't count as an online mode.

Last edited:
Less third party ,more stages, better stage creator. Better ways to get friends ,a better lobby and online tourney mode.

Characters-

Lord Shadow

Ridley

More fire emblem folks

Robotech folks

Yeah, be cool if they incorporated most of the Mario characters, and some more kongs, especially funky kong!
Lov to see ridly and dark samus, also more stages and better
Online! But why other characters and staged do u want?

Yeah, be cool if they incorporated most of the Mario characters, and some more kongs, especially funky kong!
Lov to see ridly and dark samus, also more stages and better
Online! But why other characters and staged do u want?

Better zelda boards. More transforming boards like the fire emblem one.

I want Tiny Kong from DK 64, even Chunky, and Banjo-Kazooie (Though this is Impossible :( :( :( :( )

EDIT: Rosalina too, she deserves it xD.

Last edited:
we need to a mix of different characters from megaman . mario .sonic and zelda and we should be able to create our own characters xD

Back