Need for Speed Nitro
Another Wii Game I can't remeber the name off
And some other shizz.

New Super Mario Bros Wii
Fully paid for preorder of Bioshock 2 Limited Edition
Skullcrushers
Skullcandy Lowrider
Halo Legos (from my little sister)

No, but which ones did you get? I got the UNSC Warthog with Shade Class Turret. 2 Spartans, 1 Elite.

How appropriate to get a TI snow on a white christmas ;p
I have one and they're awesome! In fact, I'm going to switch it on right now to hear that smooth, rich sound =D
My own Christmas is what I plan on doing upstairs over the next few days. Musically, that is. In a corner of the room, I've set up a Moog Voyager next to a Schlagzwerg semi-modular drum machine and a Mono Evolver. Monophonic analogue noise-fest!! And, just in case harmonised oscillators don't give me enough grunge-Mantovani, I dug out an old Ensoniq SQ80 for some polyphonic aftertouch lusciousness...

Well two of the many things that I got were Wii Speak and NHL 2k10, if you have those two things message me.:wink:

I got:
ITouch
XBox 360
Modern Warfare 2
Blazing Angels 2
Transformers 2
Harry Potter 6
$25 Itunes gift card
etc

New super mario bros wii, a snuggie, an ipod touch holder to attach to my window, clothes, giftcards

WHAT!! I would be mad
I don't exactly come from the richest family. My mother had to spend her money on a lawyer, so as long as she doesn't go to prison I'm happy. And my father had an accident two weeks before Christmas ans is stuck in a wheelchair for at least a year. That means he can't work, so I understand.

Back