What're ya watchin'?

Poor Assasin, he knows not what it means t' have a childhood.

Poor Assasin, he knows not what it means t' have a childhood.

You're that one guy who says he never watched TV as a child. Something like that.

I merely didn't care much for it. Sure, I joined in just like every other kid. Because fads. But the show itself is laughable. The crappy kind.

... Touche.

Now, laughable is an overstatement. The anime is not at all bad, certainly not. Takin' the nostalgia glasses off definitely shows it ain't anywhere as good as most people remember, but t' say it's trash is an uncouth statement indeed.

He he... caring about the Pokemon anime....
You bet your ass I am! The new one sucks not because I feel loyal to the old one but because that's how it should be. The biggest example would be SpongeBob. Oh don't get me started-_-

Simpsons.

The ones before the movie. After the movie, the shows became trash to me. Different writers of course...

[video=youtube;-PjTuSQNLI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PjTuSQNLI4[/video]

I should go for a Renegade Shepard sometime. He's actually a badass. An ass, but still.

Shepard: "If you've heard of it, it's already too mainstream for me." Oh god...

Last edited:
Is watching Doctor Who that good? I don't know much information and barley have mind to decide to watch, but it does sure intrigue me.

I have no time for a gigantic series like the doc with no name. Not when gaming calls t' me. Speakin' of, that's precisely why I never actually post what I'm watchin': 'cause I ain't watchin' nothin'. :lol:

Mr. Shepard: "If you've heard of it, it's already too mainstream for me."

fix'd

Good! Who do you like better Davies or Moffat?

Those are the writers correct? I never really paid attention. I skip the opening where it says who wrote the episode.

Is watching Doctor Who that good? I don't know much information and barley have mind to decide to watch, but it does sure intrigue me.

The modern series is only 7 seasons long so far and each season only has like 12 episodes. I've gotten through it in about a month and thats with school, work, social life, and gaming. I was skeptical at first but the show is really ****ing amazing. Firefly level almost.

Back