whats a good shooting game

24forlife

JOIN BRUTAL WARRIORS!!!
Jun 16, 2007
Wii Online Code
8276-6549-9343-2149
is it red steel or call of duty or medal of honor vanguard??? suggestions please:wink:

you guys got it all wrong, RE 4 remake in two days, then a week after for the wii gun, you want a shooter with depth , a good story, and cool extras, get this, youll love it even if you didnt play the original for GC, or ne RE for tht matter,

chocolatefrosty said:
you guys got it all wrong, RE 4 remake in two days, then a week after for the wii gun, you want a shooter with depth , a good story, and cool extras, get this, youll love it even if you didnt play the original for GC, or ne RE for tht matter,
ohh yeah I forgot about that and hell its only $30 dollars

okay maybe it shouldnt be categorized under shooter, duhhhh, me being a huge RE fan, its survival horror,but the introduction to the wii gun and the on screen aiming now, along with RE4s new approach to the whole shoot em up zombies thing, its pretty close to a shooter

just get resident evil 4...they try to claim its a survival horror but its nothing more than a mindless shooter with puzzles nfanboy (a five year old) could solve..

aight thanks guys!!

I'm not really much of war games fan, and I have red steel which is very fun so I'd go with that. But re4 is probably the best shooter atm.

Back